Sponsored by:

2019 C43 Dashboard

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2021, 02:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C43 AMG
2019 C43 Dashboard

So I have recently bought a 2019 C43 and could have sworn that red lights light up around both the speedometer and the tachometer when you start the car up. When I took it in to the dealer for them to look at another issue I mentioned that the red lights were only lighting up around the speedometer and not the tach. The dealership said they would take a look and let me know. After having the car for two days they are now saying that red lights only light up around the speedometer when you start the car. Can anyone on here verify what they are saying is correct? Thanks in advance.
Old 04-13-2021, 03:26 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,512 Likes on 2,136 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
Originally Posted by TXRedDevil
So I have recently bought a 2019 C43 and could have sworn that red lights light up around both the speedometer and the tachometer when you start the car up. When I took it in to the dealer for them to look at another issue I mentioned that the red lights were only lighting up around the speedometer and not the tach. The dealership said they would take a look and let me know. After having the car for two days they are now saying that red lights only light up around the speedometer when you start the car. Can anyone on here verify what they are saying is correct? Thanks in advance.
Mine is only speedometer as well. Unless mines broken as well...
Edit: mines a pfl tho
Edit2: If my memory serves me right those LEDs are meant to display the speed your cruise control is set to plus that cool startup affect you were talking about.

Last edited by W205C43PFL; 04-13-2021 at 03:38 PM.