Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2021, 03:43 PM
MHS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C43
Carbon diffuser with "brabus" tips , C43 coupe

Hi,

C43 Coupe MY2019
Is there any European(Usa?) supplier for good quality Carbonfibre diffuser with brabus style exhaust tips? There are plenty on Amazon/Ebay, but i guess the quality is ****. I absolutely love how these brabus exhaust tips look. Ready to spend $ on quality parts.

Rwcarbon has something similar but i think its not Coupe compatible.
https://www.rwcarbon.com/mercedes-w2...-diffuser.html

Im also interested in Carbon diffuser with "C63 Square" tips in black incase no one is making that Brabus version.

Last edited by MHS; 12-05-2021 at 04:14 PM.
Old 12-07-2021, 01:29 AM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
C450 AMG
I just recently bought a brabus style "real carbon fiber" diffuser from Amazon. Huge mistake. It was fiberglass with a carbon fiber wrap. Still working on getting a refund after shipping it back.
Old 12-07-2021, 01:43 AM

Received 69 Likes on 59 Posts
Mercedes Benz AMG GLC 63s
From China or US?

Originally Posted by BoolitSpunjBoon
I just recently bought a brabus style "real carbon fiber" diffuser from Amazon. Huge mistake. It was fiberglass with a carbon fiber wrap. Still working on getting a refund after shipping it back.
Old 12-07-2021, 03:26 PM

Received 311 Likes on 237 Posts
C43
Originally Posted by MHS
Rwcarbon has something similar but i think its not Coupe compatible.
https://www.rwcarbon.com/mercedes-w2...-diffuser.html

Im also interested in Carbon diffuser with "C63 Square" tips in black incase no one is making that Brabus version.
That is actually my car. RWCarbon was great to work with and all parts have held up very well over the last 2 years.
Old 12-07-2021, 09:43 PM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
C450 AMG
Originally Posted by Bloom_Phaze
From China or US?
China. "High Quality Carbon Fiber"
Old 12-08-2021, 05:20 PM
MHS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C43
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by C43HeartBoost
That is actually my car. RWCarbon was great to work with and all parts have held up very well over the last 2 years.
Thanks for the info! Your car looks awesome. I might have to copy some of your mods.
Im seriously thinking of ordering the same diffuser you have from RW. Might i ask where you bought those exhaust tips, since i think they are not included with the carbon diffuser? Were the tips bolt-on, or did you have to modify them some how?
Old 12-08-2021, 06:58 PM

Received 311 Likes on 237 Posts
C43
Originally Posted by MHS
Thanks for the info! Your car looks awesome. I might have to copy some of your mods.
Im seriously thinking of ordering the same diffuser you have from RW. Might i ask where you bought those exhaust tips, since i think they are not included with the carbon diffuser? Were the tips bolt-on, or did you have to modify them some how?
Thanks man, much appreciated. The exhaust tips are OEM 2018 c63 “night edition” that I purchased from my local dealership. Not cheap, but worth it in my opinion. I have seen used ones for 1/2 or 1/3 of the new price in the marketplace section of this forum. No modification of the tips was necessary for installation on the RWCarbon diffuser.