Sponsored by:

Static LED to ILS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2022, 01:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w205
Static LED to ILS

Hello, i want to upgrade static led to ils, maybe someone have headlight wiring diagram?
Old 05-09-2022, 09:38 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,843 Likes on 2,421 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
Should be plug and play from halogen to ILS (I am probably wrong though) but I am not sure if you need coding for static to ILS, or you also might need an adapter. You might also need the leveling module but if you just want to upgrade to ILS just for the looks and not the function, you could go aftermarket, Flexx Alexander on youtube has a video: youtube.com/watch?v=PrmIzULU0M8
I think forum member Star4Life is also able to help you out if you live in their area.
Old 05-10-2022, 04:39 AM

w205
No, its not retrofit like halogen to ils, its from 1 lens led to 2 lens led (ils) or full led. I need to know how to connect corect wires to corect pins, also need to add one level sensor...
Old 05-10-2022, 09:15 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,843 Likes on 2,421 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
Originally Posted by egidulisLTU
No, its not retrofit like halogen to ils, its from 1 lens led to 2 lens led (ils) or full led. I need to know how to connect corect wires to corect pins, also need to add one level sensor...
Yes I am aware the static has one lens, I apologize in advance I don't have the wiring diagram for you but I am trying to see if there is an easier option you could try than having to go through coding and what not. I still need your answer to the question though, do you just want the look or you want the full functionality?
Old 05-10-2022, 09:21 AM

w205
I want full functionality, i know i also need coding (have autel maxisys pro), i also need to add 1 more level sensor, so for that i need full headlight wiring diagram
Old 05-10-2022, 10:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 346 Likes on 207 Posts
2017 C43 AMG
Originally Posted by egidulisLTU
I want full functionality, i know i also need coding (have autel maxisys pro), i also need to add 1 more level sensor, so for that i need full headlight wiring diagram

any headlight swap on this car requires coding if you have LED. Even swapping for a new led static light for another static light will not just be plug and play. Only version that would be plug and play without coding would be swapping a halogen for a halogen.

i dont think you'll be able to code with that device unless it has MB Xentry on it. There is special pairing of headlights to modules with data matrix codes that need to be done.
Old 05-11-2022, 09:58 AM

Received 57 Likes on 39 Posts
C 43
I had the multibeam LED, and after a deer incident, needed a new one. They replaced the light, and had to re code everything with a computer "Calling into Germany"...the body shop used a jobber whose whole business appeared to be doing coding for german cars "slightly cheaper than the dealer" but with the official Benz computer. I'd installed the Full Active Beam coding, and when I got the car back, it was nerfed to USDOT static up/down beams....had to re program that with the module.....so yes, you'll need computer support. Also, aiming requires a special headlamp aiming device, for which they had to send the car to a dealer, not just the usual screw and a wall....
Old 05-13-2022, 01:56 PM

w205
Lets see what happens next.... I just got all wiring diagrams ... In few days i`ll start to work... Who would interest about all process?