C43 Shooting Flames

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2022, 07:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes C43
C43 Shooting Flames

Hello everyone,

I currently have the stock sport exhaust with a muffler delete, stock resonator delete, CTS turbo’s catless downpipes, a shops high flow resonator in the middle of the exhaust system, and a stage 2 eurocharged tune. The high flow resonator that I installed has helped greatly with the rasp and has made it slightly quieter to where it’s not as obnoxious, which is what I wanted and it sounds good enough overall. It still doesn’t sound exactly how I would like but that won’t be possible unless I get a full aftermarket exhaust system such as the logos engineering performance exhaust replica. But I don’t want to spend that much money so what I have now will do.

The tune has been running fine as well. But after a few days of running the tune, my neighbor noticed a flame come out when I popped right by him. I didn’t notice it before because I haven’t had anyone see my car from the outside until now. The tune I have the eurocharged stage 2 with a burble tune, not with a flame tune. But it is shooting flames. I am wondering if the flames are bad for my car and if it will cause any damage. Or will the only negative side effect be worse gas mileage. Here are some clips of the car.
Attached Files
File Type: mov
IMG_4316.MOV (4.13 MB, 138 views)
File Type: mov
IMG_4317.MOV (3.50 MB, 45 views)
Old 11-22-2022, 10:20 PM

Received 310 Likes on 236 Posts
C43
It is your burble tune coupled with your exhaust mods.
The following users liked this post:
Dozi (12-15-2022)