Sponsored by:

Need recommendation for after market wheel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2023, 12:02 AM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
2020 C43 AMG Sedan
Need recommendation for after market wheel

I have the 2020 C43 with the 19" RF continental tires and MB OEM multi spoke wheels staggered set up. I have cracked 2 wheels already (had them repaired), and now for the third time in less than 3 years of owning this car. I live in Los Angeles area and have a fair number of pot holes but I have never cracked any wheel with any Mazda, BMW, or Audi I had previously in my life.

It seems to be a common problem with recent Mercedes wheel for this particular model. I've read that some knowledgeable car owners on here recommended swapping them out for after market wheel, but I can't find that thread. Does anyone on here have after market wheel and have less or no cracked wheel problem? Can you give the exact brand name or style please? I just want to get something not too expensive but stronger than the OEM multi spoke MB 19" wheels. (picture for wheel reference)

Thank you in advance.

Christine

Old 05-07-2023, 12:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 195 Likes on 173 Posts
Amg C43

Go through the pic thread Look at sponsors sites Stance sf07 19 8.5 & 9.5

Old 05-07-2023, 12:39 AM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
2020 C43 AMG Sedan
Thanks so much. Will look these up on Wheeldesigners
Old 05-07-2023, 08:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300 C43 GLC43 GLE63S+ E300
Originally Posted by chrissy0874
I have the 2020 C43 with the 19" RF continental tires and MB OEM multi spoke wheels staggered set up. I have cracked 2 wheels already (had them repaired), and now for the third time in less than 3 years of owning this car. I live in Los Angeles area and have a fair number of pot holes but I have never cracked any wheel with any Mazda, BMW, or Audi I had previously in my life.

It seems to be a common problem with recent Mercedes wheel for this particular model. I've read that some knowledgeable car owners on here recommended swapping them out for after market wheel, but I can't find that thread. Does anyone on here have after market wheel and have less or no cracked wheel problem? Can you give the exact brand name or style please? I just want to get something not too expensive but stronger than the OEM multi spoke MB 19" wheels. (picture for wheel reference)

Thank you in advance.

Christine
Hi!

Not sure what part of LA, i’m in Anaheim. We have numerous options to get wheels direct no shipping.

https://mbworld.org/forums/amg-vendor-classifieds-196/

https://mbworld.org/forums/c450-c43-...otorwerkz.html

Last edited by Canyoudo1t; 05-07-2023 at 08:52 AM.