Anyone with Ultra Racing strut bars?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2023, 05:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C43 W205
Anyone with Ultra Racing strut bars?

Hi!
I'm interested in a set of Ultra Racing struts for my C43 Coupe, but it's hard to find opinions about them on the internet.
Do any of you have them in your car and can share if you feel any benefits associated with it? Especially if it is a complete set, together with lower chassis struts.

@Edit
I just found opinion about them but I will leave thread open in case somebody has something to add
Originally Posted by Hrd_workin
Ultraracing full chassis bar system installed!

Special thanks again to Jason and Peter at JP Euro.

Initial positive reaction:

After installing these a whole new ride feel in sport+ mode. Have H&R springs and 19” TSW Mallory and Pilot sport 4s’s.

You can really “feel the road” with enhanced vehicle responsiveness.

Got it up to 80mph on the freeway and took off ramps with a significant curve around 40-45 mph. Vehicle is very rigid and didn’t feel any body roll at all. Car track very nicely into the turn and coming out of the apex on the freeway changeover.

Initial negative reaction:

Spoke with JP Euro, since the car chassis is all tied together and is now very ridged; it flexes less allowing the suspension to be more efficient. In 1st gear at 2500rpm noticed some reverberation that can be noticed by slight seat vibration.

Other than this mild “vibration issue” so far really enjoy the higher overall “track car” responsiveness that this product creates.

Ultraracing middle lower bar

Ultraracing 4point middle bar

Ultraracing lower front side bar

Ultraracing 4point lower front bar

Ultraracing rear lower bar

Ultraracing front upper strut bars

Last edited by henorek; 05-15-2023 at 05:52 AM.
Old 05-15-2023, 05:48 PM

Received 312 Likes on 237 Posts
C43
I have had the full set installed for approximately 2 years. I had them all installed at the same time as my H&R springs and swapping out the OEM run-flats for PS4S tires. Many variables at the same time, so I cannot necessarily isolate the impact of the ultra racing bars. That said, with all that I changed out, the handling characteristics of the car were vastly improved.