FS: Burger Motorsports JB4

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2024, 04:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2016 W205 C450
Cool FS: Burger Motorsports JB4

ON HOLD
Selling for $450 OBO to anywhere in the contiguous U.S. (everywhere excl. Hawaii and Alaska). Can arrange for local pickup if buyer is in southern California.

PayPal/Zelle/Venmo accepted.

JB4 had been installed for a little over a year and was removed on December 1, 2023. Has a USB connection and I used a dongle to connect to my phone. I did also have the bluetooth module but did not ever get it to work for some reason. I'm not sure where that is now, but it is likely lost somewhere deep in a garage. I just found that I didn't really use it past the lightest maps as I moved and E85 has become harder to come by for fuel mixtures. Not gonna lie, when I took it off I kind of forgot how my car drove stock. Even with the default mappings, this thing really did transform the car in a way that I did not appreciate enough until it was off. No problems with it, never caused a CEL and I left it in when bringing my car to three different dealerships without any complaints (even when I was under warranty, surprisingly).

Also sorry, the pictures are kinda huge.

Last edited by Negligence_; 01-03-2024 at 04:33 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Hillstrand (01-04-2024)
Old 01-03-2024, 10:05 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C43
PM sent. Located in SoCal, too.
The following users liked this post:
Negligence_ (01-03-2024)
Old 01-04-2024, 02:28 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C43
Negligence_ is a highly recommended trusted seller / buyer! Great communication, speedy response time, and super friendly!