Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C63 Wishlist

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 06:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 Wishlist

Well now that it's definite that there will be a C63, I am starting to wonder if AMG has taken any of our complaints to heart about the deficiencies of the current and previous C amg models (e.g. lack of limited slip differentials, inadequate shift speeds, inability to adjust camber, etc.).

It would be nice if they decided to throw in some of the Manufaktur products on the assembly line (see their website under performance studio for further details). A nice alcantara wheel, the "speedshift plus" program, Nurburgring suspension, and better brakes should all be standard on the C63 IMO. Afterall the person who buys the AMG car wants the best of the best and we should not have to buy additional parts afterwords to optimise the vehicle. Hopefully AMG won't disappoint us with this car. Obviously it will have plenty of power (450), the bigger question is how well will it perform around the track.

Please provide any thoughts on the C63 and any things you hope that AMG will improve with this model.
Old 10-14-2006, 07:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 K AMG 03/2002
Originally Posted by 2QUIK4U
Well now that it's definite that there will be a C63, I am starting to wonder if AMG has taken any of our complaints to heart about the deficiencies of the current and previous C amg models (e.g. lack of limited slip differentials, inadequate shift speeds, inability to adjust camber, etc.).

It would be nice if they decided to throw in some of the Manufaktur products on the assembly line (see their website under performance studio for further details). A nice alcantara wheel, the "speedshift plus" program, Nurburgring suspension, and better brakes should all be standard on the C63 IMO. Afterall the person who buys the AMG car wants the best of the best and we should not have to buy additional parts afterwords to optimise the vehicle. Hopefully AMG won't disappoint us with this car. Obviously it will have plenty of power (450), the bigger question is how well will it perform around the track.

Please provide any thoughts on the C63 and any things you hope that AMG will improve with this model.
It would be nice if C63 had the edge on the new ///M3 at the Nurburgring but it won't
I would pay to see a C class outpace the current corresponding model of ///M3 on a track, but I'm afraid I'll have to wait forever