C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

one down one 2 go

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2008 | 08:49 AM

M5 Jahre Edition S, KTM 1290R Super Duke ,C63 AMG 2011[Gone],A45 AMG 2013, MV Agusta 750 [2000]
one down one 2 go

Yehaaaaaaaa!

MB dealer just advised the first car has arrived Boy was I excited , I thought it was mine When it was my brothers one that has arrived first-what a bummer [Both ordered at the same time] But silly me added on the Digital Radio!

Oh well dont suppose my one will be two far away now

See the below comment from DMS Tunning Co
Good to hear from you. The C63 is totally ‘MENTAL’. We take it up to over 540 BHP. Also full speed de limit. / I reckon you’ll both be lucky to keep your driving licences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Price of tunning not disclosed]

CLS,[05] Iridium Silver,,Amg bodystyling with twin Amg Exhaust,Amg 19" Alloys,Nappa Club Design,High Gloss Laurel Wood,Driver& passenger full electric pack + mirrors + sterring column, Heatedfront seats,Heated rear seats,Keyless Go,Luxury Climate Control,Parktronic,Remote boot closing, Paddle Steering Wheel Shift Button's, Tire Pressure Monitor , Bi-Xenon Lamps with Active Light System + cornering + headlamp wash,6 Disc Cd Changer,Command APS with Cd/Dvd + Sat Nav system,Harmon/Kardon Logic 7 surround sound -recent ipod hard wire,via command system Telephone prewire, Type of phone Sony T68 , Rear Amg Lip Spoiler ,Updated Management system ECU + 50 Bhp + 95NM Torque. [274bhp as per DMS] "DVD" In Motion Courtesy of CLSAMG Top MAN
Old 04-18-2008 | 12:09 PM

09' C63 AMG (Gisele)
Originally Posted by Dieselydoes it
Yehaaaaaaaa!

MB dealer just advised the first car has arrived Boy was I excited , I thought it was mine When it was my brothers one that has arrived first-what a bummer [Both ordered at the same time] But silly me added on the Digital Radio!

Oh well dont suppose my one will be two far away now

See the below comment from DMS Tunning Co
Good to hear from you. The C63 is totally ‘MENTAL’. We take it up to over 540 BHP. Also full speed de limit. / I reckon you’ll both be lucky to keep your driving licences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Price of tunning not disclosed]

CLS,[05] Iridium Silver,,Amg bodystyling with twin Amg Exhaust,Amg 19" Alloys,Nappa Club Design,High Gloss Laurel Wood,Driver& passenger full electric pack + mirrors + sterring column, Heatedfront seats,Heated rear seats,Keyless Go,Luxury Climate Control,Parktronic,Remote boot closing, Paddle Steering Wheel Shift Button's, Tire Pressure Monitor , Bi-Xenon Lamps with Active Light System + cornering + headlamp wash,6 Disc Cd Changer,Command APS with Cd/Dvd + Sat Nav system,Harmon/Kardon Logic 7 surround sound -recent ipod hard wire,via command system Telephone prewire, Type of phone Sony T68 , Rear Amg Lip Spoiler ,Updated Management system ECU + 50 Bhp + 95NM Torque. [274bhp as per DMS] "DVD" In Motion Courtesy of CLSAMG Top MAN

That is awesome!!! Please take pictures, videos, whatever you can and share with us!