MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C63 AMG (W204) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204-93/)
-   -   The Official C63 AMG Picture Thread (Post your photos here!) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204/242981-official-c63-amg-picture-thread-post-your-photos-here.html)

nlpamg 04-11-2009 03:31 PM


Originally Posted by radrads203 (Post 3449970)
Took a few pics of my car this weekend :)

that looks great! the lip looks pretty great, where is it from?

Dean Cole 04-13-2009 03:14 AM

can i ask if u paid less than 152k for it ?

Dean Cole 04-19-2009 06:45 AM


Originally Posted by Edi-no-son (Post 3367262)
i jus realised that the mirrors are different for the US spec and Aus spec.
Even the guy from Canada has mirrors like the Aus spec one!!

Is that because its just different... or jus a facelift??
Any other differences apart from the reflectors?? lolz

Hi Edi-son wanted to how the black c63 was going ? i had palladium but was involved in an indicent so getting a replacement and i cant decide between tenorite and black ? Bit worrried about swirl marks on the black , let me know your thoughts .....

mzporto 04-22-2009 01:08 PM

Brazilian C63 signing in!
 
http://images.mzporto.multiply.com/i...nmid=234099755

http://images.mzporto.multiply.com/i...nmid=234099755

http://images.mzporto.multiply.com/i...nmid=234099755

http://images.mzporto.multiply.com/i...nmid=234099755

http://images.mzporto.multiply.com/i...nmid=234099755

http://images.mzporto.multiply.com/i...nmid=234099755


http://images.mzporto.multiply.com/i...nmid=234099755

MJ50 04-22-2009 02:15 PM

que beleza! :y

mzporto 04-24-2009 11:03 AM


Originally Posted by MJ50 (Post 3482234)
que beleza! :y

haha! Obrigado! Do you speak portuguese?

MJ50 04-24-2009 11:06 AM


Originally Posted by mzporto (Post 3485911)
haha! Obrigado! Do you speak portuguese?

falava...
went to escola graduada from 85-89...

FrankW 04-24-2009 04:22 PM

that is the first time the signature everyone's able to read lol

MJ50 04-25-2009 11:39 AM


Originally Posted by FrankW (Post 3486584)
that is the first time the signature everyone's able to read lol

:rolf:

lomita 04-25-2009 09:11 PM

I'M IN THE PHONE BOOK
 
4 Attachment(s)
Took delivery of our 09 on Thursday. Yabba, dabba, dooo.......!:y

Of course, I can't drive it now cause I gave up my right arm and leg for it.:nix:

Turned 100 miles this morning.:D

dan30252 04-25-2009 10:47 PM

How come some of you got the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car :nix:
:p:
:D

acuteperformance 04-28-2009 03:44 PM

some pretty sweet pics guys!

dps01 05-06-2009 04:35 PM


Originally Posted by mzporto (Post 3482104)
Brazilian C63 signing in!


Great ride mzporto and superb backdrop. Is it safe to drive around Sao Paolo though? We always had to ride in armored Mercs during our trip.

bushburninc63 05-06-2009 06:03 PM


Originally Posted by lomita (Post 3488541)
Took delivery of our 09 on Thursday. Yabba, dabba, dooo.......!:y

Of course, I can't drive it now cause I gave up my right arm and leg for it.:nix:

Turned 100 miles this morning.:D

How are you able to drive?

loupy93 05-08-2009 10:17 AM

Sweet car Mzporto!

mzporto 05-12-2009 08:36 AM


Originally Posted by dps01 (Post 3508450)
Great ride mzporto and superb backdrop. Is it safe to drive around Sao Paolo though? We always had to ride in armored Mercs during our trip.

Bakdrop is Ibiúna, which is a town 70 miles from São Paulo. It is known by its lake, perfect for waterskiing!

São Paulo is not completely safe, but it is not a warzone either. It is a little like NY. There are neighbourhoods that are very violent and some that are very peaceful.

The violence problem in São Paulo is that there are more violent crimes more frequently at those violent neighbourhoods, specially. Robbery is mostly at gunpoint (therefore, the armoured cars) and there are - very less frequently - the "latin" crimes, such as kidnapping.

My GF got an armoured Audi A3. Reasons for armouring the car: (a) She's a girl and drives everyday to work in a pretty violent neighbourhood. She's a lawyer at a law firm known for the extended working hours, so, many times, she leaves the office late at night. (b) the car was bought used and armoured with 30k miles on it. It was not exactely a jewel to her. I'm thinking about armouring my car, but I guess I like it too much to do it.


Originally Posted by loupy93 (Post 3512088)
Sweet car Mzporto!

Thanks a lot man! it's almost a stock version of the european C63. I've only changed software: rear view camera and Digital-TV, so I can watch the Brazilian HBO!


Originally Posted by MJ50 (Post 3485916)
falava...
went to escola graduada from 85-89...

Graded school and St. Pauls are the best bilingual schools around here. And they certainly have the prettiest bilingual girls too! Congrats!

mzporto 05-12-2009 08:40 AM


Originally Posted by Dean Cole (Post 3475738)
Hi Edi-son wanted to how the black c63 was going ? i had palladium but was involved in an indicent so getting a replacement and i cant decide between tenorite and black ? Bit worrried about swirl marks on the black , let me know your thoughts .....

It's just a facelift, I guess. The mirrors in the 08' aus spec C63 around here are like yours. The 09's are like mine. It's not a breaktrough though... nothing else changed.

rrgoo7 06-13-2009 10:57 AM


Originally Posted by scarbrtj (Post 3242453)
Finished... sorta. Gonna add the CF airbox next week.

1) MHP Stage I v2 + thermalnators
2) 235/35 255/30 Michelin PS2s
3) HRE Comp 97 19"
4) MidCity Engineering VIM + backup camera
5) Passport 9500ci
6) JL Audio 13TW5 sub, HD 600/4 x2 amps; Hertz MLK 1600 x2, MLCX2
7) Gloss black interior accents
8) Gloss black: spoiler, rear accent, fender, brake vents, roof, mirrors; blackened corner lights, brake lights; window tinting

http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/...9m_646ed55.jpg


hey i was jw, was the gloss black roof a factory option? or was this an aftermarket mod? if it is a mod, do you think it would be possible for the factory to do this? im pretty sure C350s have this option...

DaGS1800 06-13-2009 11:50 PM


Originally Posted by rrgoo7 (Post 3572638)
hey i was jw, was the gloss black roof a factory option? or was this an aftermarket mod? if it is a mod, do you think it would be possible for the factory to do this? im pretty sure C350s have this option...

This is not a factory option on the C63. You are correct about the C350's though, some do come with a black roof... This guy did this as an aftermarket mod, however you might be able to get your dealership to do this for you but it would cost more money than a random bodyshop...

vcruiser 06-14-2009 01:48 AM


Originally Posted by DaGS1800 (Post 3573391)
This is not a factory option on the C63. You are correct about the C350's though, some do come with a black roof... This guy did this as an aftermarket mod, however you might be able to get your dealership to do this for you but it would cost more money than a random bodyshop...



the c350's dont come with the roof painted black

its the panoramic roof, which is tinted glass for the most part!

rrgoo7 06-14-2009 12:35 PM


Originally Posted by DaGS1800 (Post 3573391)
This is not a factory option on the C63. You are correct about the C350's though, some do come with a black roof... This guy did this as an aftermarket mod, however you might be able to get your dealership to do this for you but it would cost more money than a random bodyshop...

i see, thanks for the help!


Originally Posted by vcruiser (Post 3573484)
the c350's dont come with the roof painted black

its the panoramic roof, which is tinted glass for the most part!

oh haha, my mistake then, anyways thanks for the help too

colorss 06-18-2009 02:37 PM

c63 amg 2009 mexico rims,body, and fiber carbon
 
4 Attachment(s)
c63 amg 2009 mexico rims,body, and fiber carbon

colorss 06-18-2009 02:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
front

Originally Posted by colorss (Post 3581402)
c63 amg 2009 mexico rims,body, and fiber carbon


SaRiDi 06-18-2009 03:49 PM


Originally Posted by colorss (Post 3581402)
c63 amg 2009 mexico rims,body, and fiber carbon

What is the brand and size of the rims? They look good:y

colorss 06-18-2009 03:53 PM

19" tanks


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:41 PM.


© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands