Sponsored by:

Any one from Charlotte?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 12:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Torch Red Shelby GT 500
Any one from Charlotte?

Just bought something from MB of South Charlotte. Well it wasn't the C63 but they do have one coming in this week thats not spoken for. But this was traded in on a C63 and had 560 miles when I picked it up. Car has about 5K in upgrades and I have the Dyno Sheet that shows 560.29 RWHP and 564.76 RWT. They also have a White CLK Black Series and a silver SLR. I flew down from DC yesterday and the sales guy picked me up in an E63 to take me to the dealer a real smooth transaction. If you want to get a C63 and are on the east coast check them out and ask for Dimitri (888) 845-1847. Enough posting here's some picks.

Old 05-22-2008, 11:31 PM

2005 MB E500
I just at the dealer last week looking at the CLK BS wow...No, I was actually looking at the CLS500 with AMG package. The saleman was telling about this ex-owner of this Shelby, he is in the construction industry. He got money, just buy car and leave them in the gargage to look at. I'm waiting for his C63. He got the second C63 in Charlotte. This dude usually keep car for 6-9 months. Mode the heck out of the car get bored and traded in...that's cool...
Old 05-23-2008, 10:25 AM

Torch Red Shelby GT 500
Originally Posted by E500Newbee
I just at the dealer last week looking at the CLK BS wow...No, I was actually looking at the CLS500 with AMG package. The saleman was telling about this ex-owner of this Shelby, he is in the construction industry. He got money, just buy car and leave them in the gargage to look at. I'm waiting for his C63. He got the second C63 in Charlotte. This dude usually keep car for 6-9 months. Mode the heck out of the car get bored and traded in...that's cool...
Not only did the guy have all the mods on the car. I also got a Huge Shelby Poster. A autographed Carrol Shelby brochure on the car. A 1:18 diecast replica. He even had the headlights upgraded with HIDs. All I can say is the guy didn't drive it far or to fast with all the mods. The on board computer said the average MPH when I picked it up was 28. Hell I even got 22MPG on the way home.