C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Quick C63 Tip For Best Performance - No Addon's Needed!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 07:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Steel Gray 09' C63 AMG
Old 06-26-2008, 05:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by AMGBeleza
You're calling him a dweeb? You with the oversized picture of an oversized genetically altered bully whippet??
Old 06-26-2008, 05:30 PM

08' S550,,,C63!
This is some Funny Sh*t..
Old 06-26-2008, 06:10 PM

09 C63
Okay, so maybe there is some dweebishness to it. And... by the way... your Bully Whippet is pretty f'ing badass, and even cooler that it is naturally occurring. But on this startup procedure, there could be some merit to it. Mine is not to question why he bought a car and hardly ever drives it... I will be driving mine every day. But... if it sits for weeks at a time without being driven... maybe the procedure helps something... not sure what. But as an every day thing... pretty much what everyone else said. Start, drive, wait till it's warm for higher rpms. Man... you guys can be vicious in here!
Old 06-26-2008, 06:37 PM
cdd

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
N/A
Originally Posted by Merc-Skycap
Again, I didn't believe it and thats why I wanted someone more knowledgeable to confim this but u all seem to be taking this as a joke sooo.........

btw thats kinda a low price for the bridge is it bootleg? If so then I don't want it.
Skycap--

You should just cut your losses--admit that it was a pretty foolish post and move on. Stop trying to say that you weren't giving advice. No where in your post do you mention that you're curious about the validity of the "warm up procedure". You pretty much presented it as advice. To quote your original post--"Remember this is not 100% necessary...."

Not trying to be a pr*ck, but with this thread and your "Why did I lose to a street bike" thread, you're validating what the W211 AMG guys are saying about C63 drivers...
Old 06-26-2008, 08:06 PM

These threads remind me of the days when people first got their US Spec WRX's. I was one of the first in the country and witnessed a million threads like this. These threads are EPIC.

1. WUT BLOW OFF VALVE SHUD I GETZ GAIZ AZ MY FIRST MOD.
2. TORNADOZ GIEV MORE HORSEPOWER, YOU SHOULD GET ONE TOO.
3. HAY GUYZ, EBAY HAS DEM NEW CHIPS FOR POWER, ITS FOR $30 AND YOU JUST CUT AND SPLICE IT THRU.
4. I JUS RACED A FOCUS ZX, I DESTROYED IT BADLYLOL.
5. THEY SAY THEZ STICKERS GIVE 5HP. WHERE KAN I BUY IT.

and finally

6. DUN RACE DEM SPORTZ BIKEZ. THEY R FASTLOL. :r olf:
Old 06-26-2008, 09:16 PM

Steel Gray 09' C63 AMG
Originally Posted by imboom
These threads remind me of the days when people first got their US Spec WRX's. I was one of the first in the country and witnessed a million threads like this. These threads are EPIC.

1. WUT BLOW OFF VALVE SHUD I GETZ GAIZ AZ MY FIRST MOD.
2. TORNADOZ GIEV MORE HORSEPOWER, YOU SHOULD GET ONE TOO.
3. HAY GUYZ, EBAY HAS DEM NEW CHIPS FOR POWER, ITS FOR $30 AND YOU JUST CUT AND SPLICE IT THRU.
4. I JUS RACED A FOCUS ZX, I DESTROYED IT BADLYLOL.
5. THEY SAY THEZ STICKERS GIVE 5HP. WHERE KAN I BUY IT.

and finally

6. DUN RACE DEM SPORTZ BIKEZ. THEY R FASTLOL. :r olf:

Back in my Alamo Motorsports days we got a classic of all classic calls. "What gives more horsepower, a header or a tip". NOW THATS FUNNY!!
Old 06-26-2008, 10:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by AMGBeleza
Okay, so maybe there is some dweebishness to it. And... by the way... your Bully Whippet is pretty f'ing badass, and even cooler that it is naturally occurring. But on this startup procedure, there could be some merit to it. Mine is not to question why he bought a car and hardly ever drives it... I will be driving mine every day. But... if it sits for weeks at a time without being driven... maybe the procedure helps something... not sure what. But as an every day thing... pretty much what everyone else said. Start, drive, wait till it's warm for higher rpms. Man... you guys can be vicious in here!
It's not my Whippet, just a pic' I currently have a Blue Great Dane 7 mo old, I love the pic' of your Bull dog! Yes the OP is a bit of a dweeb
Old 06-27-2008, 04:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG & RR
Smile

I am glad you all are having your laughs

The reason why I don't drive the car as much, AMGBeleza is because I use the Range Rover or the S550 for my regular runs. I leave the C63 for my fun drives.

Now I will admit that my "ADVICE" is not the best but I was given a tip. Since this is my first AMG, I thought of sharing some info with you all. Looks like most, if not all of you really felt the need to bash me on this but am glad it made u laugh.

The racing with the bike post was to get reactions from others. I had never raced bikes before and one day decided to do so with my C63. I am glad that that post brought simles to you all aswell but I don't see a reason for making it such a huge post!

I may not know much about cars but I am learning everyday from reading and my personal experiences.

Anyway, maybe I am in the wrong forum and not welcome to share my naive experiences? I was only trying to help and share my stories. My apologies!

Merc-Skycap

@Thericker: Nice bully you got man!....I was hurt really badly with the whole "Dweeb" thing...... It messed me up soo much today. I had to break up with my girl, lost to an E92-M3, found out Santa wasn't real, oh the list just goes on and on.......

Last edited by Merc-Skycap; 06-27-2008 at 04:48 AM.
Old 06-27-2008, 06:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
@Thericker: Nice bully you got man!....I was hurt really badly with the whole "Dweeb" thing...... It messed me up soo much today. I had to break up with my girl, lost to an E92-M3, found out Santa wasn't real, oh the list just goes on and on.......
Merc-Skycap

Sorry to go off topic but your original topic was like something outt've Auto-shop 101 in High School
Old 06-27-2008, 09:01 AM
Banned

'05 C55(sold)'05 E55(sold)'06 911C4S(sold)'06 ML350 '06 CLS55(sold),buncha slo bikes
[QUOTE=Merc-Skycap;2907438]I
Anyway, maybe I am in the wrong forum and not welcome to share my naive experiences? I was only trying to help and share my stories. My apologies!

Merc-Skycap

No no nooooo,you are absolutely in the RIGHT forum for these type of posts!!
Keep it up man
Old 06-27-2008, 11:50 AM
cdd

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
N/A
[QUOTE=oldgixxer;2907580]
I

Merc-Skycap

No no nooooo,you are absolutely in the RIGHT forum for these type of posts!!
Keep it up man
Now we need Improviz to reprise his CLK 55 versus Figher Jet thread modified for the C63 board.