i was ripped off!! looking for some advice

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 04:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by bizguy4u
Call the local Police in his area. If he's pulled this before then they can show he has a system of fraud and will probably know about him.

Dont act like its a bad business transaction. Focus on the FRAUDULENT aspect.

The more info you have to give them the better.
do i call the police in CA, PA, or FL is the question

and yes, calling the cops was on my to do list

i really doubt they can do anything aside from telling me to sue him tho
Old 06-23-2008, 05:08 PM

2003 S600
Originally Posted by Last Emperor
when i left the depoist, his business was registered in BOYNTON BEACH, FL.
(i believe his father has an office there...i have the address)

any help is GREATLY apreciated!
Hi,

I'm in West Palm Beach, FL. Boynton Beach is about 25 minutes South of me. I don't see any problem for me to go check out the address. I don't think I want any confrontation, but I could at least check it out and take a few pictures.

Let me know.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by silver65
Hi,

I'm in West Palm Beach, FL. Boynton Beach is about 25 minutes South of me. I don't see any problem for me to go check out the address. I don't think I want any confrontation, but I could at least check it out and take a few pictures.

Let me know.

hey, thank you man!

i appreciate it, but i dont think pictures would do me any good in this case

the address i have is a home office in boynton beach

from the research ive done, his father lives there and runs that office

if someone would be willing to go there and confront someone there, im will to split the 1,000 bucks

as far as confrontation goes, im not looking for someone to go there and hurt him

just to go there and say "i want my money back"
Old 06-23-2008, 05:26 PM

2003 S600
hey, thank you man!

i appreciate it, but i dont think pictures would do me any good in this case

the address i have is a home office in boynton beach

from the research ive done, his father lives there and runs that office

if someone would be willing to go there and confront someone there, im will to split the 1,000 bucks

as far as confrontation goes, im not looking for someone to go there and hurt him

just to go there and say "i want my money back"

I don't want any of your money. I'd be willing to go check it out for nothing. I'll PM you my phone number. Give me a holler, and I'll see if I can help.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:35 PM

08' S550,,,C63!
I know people there and It can be very simply to get your money back but It is a matter of how bad do you need the money.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:38 PM

08' S550,,,C63!
Have you thought that they might be in the forum and reading all your ideas and posts, this way they will be very alert not to show up.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by esport
I know people there and It can be very simply to get your money back but It is a matter of how bad do you need the money.
i dont NEED the money
i WANT the money

i rather donate it to charity, or buy everyone here FREE GAS rather than have this S.O.B. get over on me
Old 06-23-2008, 05:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
BTW, THIS FORUM IS AWESOME!!!!!!

it really is amazing to see how many of you guys have offered to help !

one of our florida members has even offered to drive out to the florida address and knock on the door

TOO COOL

THIS COMMUNITY IS AWESOME!!!
Old 06-23-2008, 05:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...Off0338678.htm
Old 06-23-2008, 05:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
also, Andrew Camp told me he has this girl working for direct lease america named Nancy

it took some digging but i was able to find her #

after several messages which where not returned, i left a message saying i would take legal action

i got a text from her this morning saying that she has no idea what going on, and that she hasnt been working with andrew camp or direct lease

then after she gave me a bunch of LIES

she told me she can help me get my car!!!!
(can you belive this sh*t)

when i told her i just want her to help me get my money, or to get a hold of andrew camp.......she dissapeared again, and has not returned any mroe calls or texts
Old 06-23-2008, 05:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
hey juiceee

that link dont work

is that something about this guy inperticular....or are you suggesting that i should make a report with these guys?
Old 06-23-2008, 06:09 PM

2015 S550
I thought, in the thread you started where you posted your contract, it stated they had until August 15 to deliver the car?
Old 06-23-2008, 06:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
LINK WORKS JUICEE

WOWOWOOWWWWW

THANKS MAN!!!
Old 06-23-2008, 06:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by jbanks
I thought, in the thread you started where you posted your contract, it stated they had until August 15 to deliver the car?
yea, but i dont want to do business with them ....

and besides, THE CAR WAS NEVER ORDERED!!!!!

there is no way it'll be here by august 15th

when i gave him the deposit i asked when i would have the BUILD SHEET from MB

he told me, tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, which turned into next week, which turned into next week
Old 06-23-2008, 06:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
HELLO,
AS A PRIOR CUSTOMER TO MR DAVID CAMP IN THE DEBT CORP BUSINESS I BEGAN TO DO SOME EXTENSIVE RESEARCH ON HIM, HE GOES BY DAVID ANDREW CAMP OR ANDREW CAMP---JUST DEPENDS HIS MOOD OF THE DAY OR WHICH CLIENTS HE IS LIEING TO AT THE MOMENT.

MR CAMP WORKED OUT OF FLORIDA ON A DEBT BUSINESS WHERE HE BEGAN OBVIOUSLY IF YOU GOOGLE THIS ITS CALLED 'AMERICAN DEBT CORP'---SCAMMING PROBABALY TONS OF PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY--HERE IS THE CATCH--THE GUY IS A HELL OF A RUNNER--HE WILL END UP IN ANOTHER STATE BY MORNING---HE USES PO BOXES WHICH ARE LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND HIM AT---HE LABELS THEM SUITES OR FLOORS OR WHATEVER HE COMES UP WITH. I DID RESEARCH AND FOUND OUT ON THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU THAT IS WWW.BBB.COM HE USED TO RUN: AMERICAN DEBT CORP, THE LEASING NETWORK, AND NOW DIRECTLEASE AMERICA ON WHICH HE ADVERTISES OUT OF PENNSYLVANIA AND HAS A MAILBOX AT A UPS STORE IN THE SAME AREA.

ACCORING TO THE DEBT BUSINESS HIS RATING IS AN F, AS WELL AS THE LEASING NETWORK WHICH IS THE SAME BUSINESS AS DIRECT LEASE AND HAS A RATING THERE OF AN F TO---WHATS THIS MEAN---THE GUY CAN SELL BUT CANT EVER DELIVER. HE HAS A ENTOURAGE IN THIS BUSINESS THAT ADVERTISE ALL OVER SWAPALEASE FOR INTERNET CAR LEASING.

THEY ALL ADVERTISE 30 MONTH LEASES AND TELL YOU THEY CAN TAKE YOU OUT OF THE CAR IN 24 MONTHS---BUT YET THE CONTRACT COMES TO YOU IN 59 MONTHS REMAINING--ESENTIALLY A 60 MONTH CONTRACT. PEOPLE PLEASE DO NO NOT FALL FOR THIS, THIS IS THE EASIEST SCAM AROUND---THESE GUYS WILL OPEN UP UNDER A ALIAS OR NEW NAME WITHIN TWO YEARS---THIS IS THERE LIFE-----LOOK AT EZ SOURCE LEASING---THERE NOW A NEW NAME, GENERAL CAR LEASING IS NOW STRAIGHTLEASE, ITS THERE HOBBY---THERE ALL CON ARTISTS.

MR. CAMP HIMSELF IS THE BEST AROUND---HE IS THE 'MAN' OF THIS ALL---HE CAN SELL A CAR LEASE LIKE YOU OR I EAT PIZZA---HE WILL GIVE YOU EVERY EXCUSE WHY THE CAR ISN'T OR HASN'T BEEN DELIVERED. HIS FAMOUS LINE IS HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL WITH A HEART ATTACK OR OTHER PROBLEMS. HE WILL SHUT THE PHONE OFF FOR DAYS AND HAVE AN ASSISTANT CALL YOU BACK WITH HIS EXCUSES. CONSUMERS GET PISSED BUT HE WILL PUT YOU IN THE CAR---BUT DEF WONT TAKE YOU OUT AFTER THIRTY MONTHS.

THE GUY IS AMAZING AT SELLING BUT CANT DELIVER ANYTHING. PEOPLE BEWARE HE IS A TOP SCAM ARTIST---HE RUNS HIS BUSINESS OUT OF CALIFORNIA NOW AFTER HE LEFT PENNSYLVANIA AND STILL HAS A PO BOX AT UPS STORE. THIS GUY RUNS FROM EVERY PROBLEM THERE IS AROUND, HE WILL GIVE YOU EVERY EXCUSE WHY YOUR CAR HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED ETC ETC YOU GET THE POINT-----HE WILL SWEET TALK YOU---SAY HE WILL TAKE YOU CAR IN FOR A LEASE TRADE BUT YET DRIVE YOUR CAR THOUSAND OF MILES OR JUST LEAVE THE CAR PARKED SOMEWHERE. NEVER EVER SEND YOUR CAR FOR A SWAP---ALL THESE GUYS DO IS DRIVE YOUR VEHICLE FOR PERSONAL USE---IF YOU DONT BELIEVE JUST GOOGLE EZ SOURCE LEASING AND YOU WILL SEE. PEOPLE BEWARE THIS MAN IS GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES---DONT FALL FOR A SWAPALEASE SCAM---YOU WILL DEF BE IN YOUR CAR FOR 60 MONTHS AND HAVE NOTHING BUT HEADACHES. AGAIN BEWARE--THIS IS NO JOKE

DANIEL
beverly hills, California
U.S.A.

wow juicee, thanks man!!!!

well this wouldve ended negativley for me either way!!!!

when the lease contract would come, and it would say 60 months on it.....i would be left trying to get my deposit anyways

Last edited by Last Emperor; 06-23-2008 at 06:21 PM.
Old 06-23-2008, 06:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
seems like DANIEL from CALIFORNIA got burnt this month too
Old 06-23-2008, 06:32 PM

2007 E63, 2006 C55
RE: Ripped Off

I feel for you, but as the saying goes, if it sounds too good to be true...it probably is. Your original lease deal post candidly sounded much too go to be true.

It sounds like you you are out $1000, sucks but be glad it is not more, and you are still slated to get the C63 you ordered from your dealer.

Good luck chasing this guy down, I bet the addresses are all bogus.

It could have been much worse, chalk it up to experience.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by NCE500
I feel for you, but as the saying goes, if it sounds too good to be true...it probably is. Your original lease deal post candidly sounded much too go to be true.

It sounds like you you are out $1000, sucks but be glad it is not more, and you are still slated to get the C63 you ordered from your dealer.

Good luck chasing this guy down, I bet the addresses are all bogus.

It could have been much worse, chalk it up to experience.

Yup, you live and you learn

But someone gotta put an end to this guy!

He probably ripped off sooooo many ppl..

I WILL MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF HIM

Sure PO boxes are bogus

I do however have his home address and the adress of his parents

It will be a pain in the ***, but I will find this guy out of pure PRINCIPLE

frankly I'd pay another 1000 just to meet him in person
Old 06-23-2008, 08:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
Yup, you live and you learn

But someone gotta put an end to this guy!

He probably ripped off sooooo many ppl..

I WILL MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF HIM

Sure PO boxes are bogus

I do however have his home address and the adress of his parents

It will be a pain in the ***, but I will find this guy out of pure PRINCIPLE

frankly I'd pay another 1000 just to meet him in person
well you figure you fly out there and make a trip out of it unless you work alot
Old 06-23-2008, 08:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
HELLO,
AS A PRIOR CUSTOMER TO MR DAVID CAMP IN THE DEBT CORP BUSINESS I BEGAN TO DO SOME EXTENSIVE RESEARCH ON HIM, HE GOES BY DAVID ANDREW CAMP OR ANDREW CAMP---JUST DEPENDS HIS MOOD OF THE DAY OR WHICH CLIENTS HE IS LIEING TO AT THE MOMENT.

MR CAMP WORKED OUT OF FLORIDA ON A DEBT BUSINESS WHERE HE BEGAN OBVIOUSLY IF YOU GOOGLE THIS ITS CALLED 'AMERICAN DEBT CORP'---SCAMMING PROBABALY TONS OF PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY--HERE IS THE CATCH--THE GUY IS A HELL OF A RUNNER--HE WILL END UP IN ANOTHER STATE BY MORNING---HE USES PO BOXES WHICH ARE LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND HIM AT---HE LABELS THEM SUITES OR FLOORS OR WHATEVER HE COMES UP WITH. I DID RESEARCH AND FOUND OUT ON THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU THAT IS WWW.BBB.COM HE USED TO RUN: AMERICAN DEBT CORP, THE LEASING NETWORK, AND NOW DIRECTLEASE AMERICA ON WHICH HE ADVERTISES OUT OF PENNSYLVANIA AND HAS A MAILBOX AT A UPS STORE IN THE SAME AREA.

ACCORING TO THE DEBT BUSINESS HIS RATING IS AN F, AS WELL AS THE LEASING NETWORK WHICH IS THE SAME BUSINESS AS DIRECT LEASE AND HAS A RATING THERE OF AN F TO---WHATS THIS MEAN---THE GUY CAN SELL BUT CANT EVER DELIVER. HE HAS A ENTOURAGE IN THIS BUSINESS THAT ADVERTISE ALL OVER SWAPALEASE FOR INTERNET CAR LEASING.

THEY ALL ADVERTISE 30 MONTH LEASES AND TELL YOU THEY CAN TAKE YOU OUT OF THE CAR IN 24 MONTHS---BUT YET THE CONTRACT COMES TO YOU IN 59 MONTHS REMAINING--ESENTIALLY A 60 MONTH CONTRACT. PEOPLE PLEASE DO NO NOT FALL FOR THIS, THIS IS THE EASIEST SCAM AROUND---THESE GUYS WILL OPEN UP UNDER A ALIAS OR NEW NAME WITHIN TWO YEARS---THIS IS THERE LIFE-----LOOK AT EZ SOURCE LEASING---THERE NOW A NEW NAME, GENERAL CAR LEASING IS NOW STRAIGHTLEASE, ITS THERE HOBBY---THERE ALL CON ARTISTS.

MR. CAMP HIMSELF IS THE BEST AROUND---HE IS THE 'MAN' OF THIS ALL---HE CAN SELL A CAR LEASE LIKE YOU OR I EAT PIZZA---HE WILL GIVE YOU EVERY EXCUSE WHY THE CAR ISN'T OR HASN'T BEEN DELIVERED. HIS FAMOUS LINE IS HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL WITH A HEART ATTACK OR OTHER PROBLEMS. HE WILL SHUT THE PHONE OFF FOR DAYS AND HAVE AN ASSISTANT CALL YOU BACK WITH HIS EXCUSES. CONSUMERS GET PISSED BUT HE WILL PUT YOU IN THE CAR---BUT DEF WONT TAKE YOU OUT AFTER THIRTY MONTHS.

THE GUY IS AMAZING AT SELLING BUT CANT DELIVER ANYTHING. PEOPLE BEWARE HE IS A TOP SCAM ARTIST---HE RUNS HIS BUSINESS OUT OF CALIFORNIA NOW AFTER HE LEFT PENNSYLVANIA AND STILL HAS A PO BOX AT UPS STORE. THIS GUY RUNS FROM EVERY PROBLEM THERE IS AROUND, HE WILL GIVE YOU EVERY EXCUSE WHY YOUR CAR HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED ETC ETC YOU GET THE POINT-----HE WILL SWEET TALK YOU---SAY HE WILL TAKE YOU CAR IN FOR A LEASE TRADE BUT YET DRIVE YOUR CAR THOUSAND OF MILES OR JUST LEAVE THE CAR PARKED SOMEWHERE. NEVER EVER SEND YOUR CAR FOR A SWAP---ALL THESE GUYS DO IS DRIVE YOUR VEHICLE FOR PERSONAL USE---IF YOU DONT BELIEVE JUST GOOGLE EZ SOURCE LEASING AND YOU WILL SEE. PEOPLE BEWARE THIS MAN IS GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES---DONT FALL FOR A SWAPALEASE SCAM---YOU WILL DEF BE IN YOUR CAR FOR 60 MONTHS AND HAVE NOTHING BUT HEADACHES. AGAIN BEWARE--THIS IS NO JOKE

DANIEL
beverly hills, California
U.S.A.

wow juicee, thanks man!!!!

well this wouldve ended negativley for me either way!!!!

when the lease contract would come, and it would say 60 months on it.....i would be left trying to get my deposit anyways
Yeah this guy alos emailed me a few weeks back to get me out of my lease LOL!!! SWAPALEASE warned many customers they had recieved more than a few complaints on this company.
Does he have any locations in LA? I could check on a biz address down here if he has one
Old 06-23-2008, 08:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by juicee63
Yeah this guy alos emailed me a few weeks back to get me out of my lease LOL!!! SWAPALEASE warned many customers they had recieved more than a few complaints on this company.
Does he have any locations in LA? I could check on a biz address down here if he has one
LA is a long way from san jose??
Old 06-23-2008, 09:18 PM

02 c32 99 superduty
Is it me or do I fell some ownage coming on????
Old 06-23-2008, 09:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by c3232c
Is it me or do I fell some ownage coming on????
haha how so?
Old 06-23-2008, 09:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
03 g35 coupe...........02 c32 Sold
if you paid by check, you can call your bank and file a fraud claim. You can probably get some of your money back but not all.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:56 PM

2009 C63 AMG Black on Black PP Package CF fully loaded
haha how so?
This is almost like a horror movie playing before my eyes...

Last Emperor, if the person who actually ripped you off is on this forum watching every word you're typing and maybe also answering you, like the last message from that joker. I'd say, you can have someone trap the IP address he is transmitting from his PC (you can pin point his actual location) and then you can pay him a visit. Its just like a phone call which is never blocked.

Your loss was 1K which means the guy is a high end thief and should be stopped, I'd get NYPD or the FBI to locate this sc*m bag...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: i was ripped off!! looking for some advice