Sponsored by:

whats YOUR C63 deal ????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 09:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
SLS Irridium silver,2014 GL350 BT Irridium, 2015 White Dodge RAM Hemi Quad
Wow, i have ignored this thread primarily because it was one that was started sometime ago by Last Emperor. Same nonesense, but, boy was i ever surprised to see this immense hatred for someone on a thread. The only time i have seen something like this is when some guy gets burned for selling some hot stuff which was previously owned by a member, the forum went ballistic. Last Emperor, i think its time to change your name, your sig, your game...oh wait, maybe not a good idea, can you imagine him starting all over again with new credentials and bombarding this forum with comments and threads just to get his post count up?!? Jesus. Its okay LE, just keep doing what you do, soon enough your car will arrive, and beleive me, you will not be around this forum as much, your car wont allow you!
Old 07-24-2008, 10:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
09 C63
I'd like my 5 minutes back. I have the receipt still!

Plus I'd like someone to start this thread over as it's actually info (original question) I'd like to see.
Old 07-25-2008, 12:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
People just need to ignore this guy. He's childish, stupid, and annoying. He's been trolling these boards about his lease deals and mishaps for 2 months. Most people doubt he is even in the market for a C63... It's time people just ignore him and his nonsense threads.

/me goes back to the other no-nonsense threads in this forum.

Last edited by Mr.PS; 07-25-2008 at 12:11 AM.
Old 07-25-2008, 12:46 AM
Almost a Member!

dealer offered to waive the gas guzzler, but couldnt pass up on 5k off of an m3 coupe. also it seems that most posters on here are masochists.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
2017 Mercedes Benz E220D/GONE!JUNK!Current GLC Coupe 350d 4 Matic
///

Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
We should all be thanking you, 950 plus posts and not a single solid thought among them, and you don't even know what you're PAYING for your car yet nor when you'll have it if ever.

You sit around all day and post on the boards, you should be cold calling or maybe doing some real work.

lol
Old 07-25-2008, 07:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by dmsc1999
dealer offered to waive the gas guzzler, but couldnt pass up on 5k off of an m3 coupe. also it seems that most posters on here are masochists.
thats a sick deal......wonder when they'll start offering 5k off on the 63
Old 07-25-2008, 07:17 AM

'09 C63 Performance Package - Steel Grey/Sahara Biege
Originally Posted by dmsc1999
Thanks. Between this an a few others, it looks like $2,100+ off MSRP is common.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by Mr.PS
People just need to ignore this guy. He's childish, stupid, and annoying. He's been trolling these boards about his lease deals and mishaps for 2 months. Most people doubt he is even in the market for a C63... It's time people just ignore him and his nonsense threads.

/me goes back to the other no-nonsense threads in this forum.
yea, im not even in the market for the car....

i just come here to **** you off

wow, some ppl are straight morons on here
Old 07-25-2008, 07:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by clktoc63
Thanks. Between this an a few others, it looks like $2,100+ off MSRP is common.
good to see this thread is finally getting back on track
Old 07-25-2008, 07:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'03 SL55 '00 S281SC '09 C63
Originally Posted by tee_tz
I think the topic is fine and helpful and asking questions is fine; people will answer/help when they can, but the excessive posts become somewhat annoying and bothersome (i.e. options for the 2009 model just got out of hand, obviously the thing to do was just wait rather than having 10 threads open speculating about the same thing for months).

I'm not trying to knock anybody, but as someone who does his homework, besides forums I also work to find the information myself. Not every single thought is worthy of a new thread.
I could not agree more. Also, easy with the vulgarities. I don't believe that you don't mean to use them. You drop a four letter word every other line - that just doesn't happen by mistake.

I've also been a part of this online community since '02, and have never witnessed a single member draw such negative attention from so many (myself included). It takes a "special" personality to get a rise out of so many members of this forum.. unfortunately, the response you create is not positive.

Listen to the previous advice and take it easy. You will learn a lot more about autos and your future AMG(s) that way.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
SLS Irridium silver,2014 GL350 BT Irridium, 2015 White Dodge RAM Hemi Quad
Whats that saying...."bad publicity is good publicity"......oh no, more fuel to the fire.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:03 AM

everything and anything
Originally Posted by CynCarvin32
In all honesty lets say LE is just a young guy totally wrapped up in getting a new car and that is why he posts so much. My problem is his attitude and his endless posting about the same topics. I stand by my old comments where I said he was rude to people who offered up top quality information just because he thought it was incorrect.

Yes he could be posting info people want to discuss but he just posts and posts and posts..... its a never ending cycle. I see thread after thread of pretty much mushy topics where I get the feeling he is posting to just post.

Plus when he does post he sounds like a 10 year old kid. He uses all bold, resorts to expletives, uses works like "man" "bro" "dude" far to often, and he has the sentence structure of a pre-schooler. No I am not a top tier author but I find it had to take people seriously when they can't form a structured sentence. Sometimes I wonder how people can afford a 70k car and still sound like a 10 year old.
+1

My thoughts exactly!

LE how do expect to get any respect in the forums you post when in fact you cannot and have not shown respect for fellow forum members?

Anytime someone questions or makes a comment regarding your post you need to respond in poor taste. Sorry "Bro", but when you act like a child in here, your going to be treated like one.

Moderators,
how do you allow and individual to respond in demeaning and expletive terms? I've been a member since I bought and sold my C32 and never have seen a poor disgrace on these forums. I visit the forums to get information and get a a bit of humor.
If you have too , please move this to an off topic forum, or better yet maybe you can create a dedicated page for LE useless postings.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 561 Likes on 371 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by marc32
+1

My thoughts exactly!

LE how do expect to get any respect in the forums you post when in fact you cannot and have not shown respect for fellow forum members?

Anytime someone questions or makes a comment regarding your post you need to respond in poor taste. Sorry "Bro", but when you act like a child in here, your going to be treated like one.

Moderators,
how do you allow and individual to respond in demeaning and expletive terms? I've been a member since I bought and sold my C32 and never have seen a poor disgrace on these forums. I visit the forums to get information and get a a bit of humor.
If you have too , please move this to an off topic forum, or better yet maybe you can create a dedicated page for LE useless postings.
He's just going to ignore your post and call you a moron. Then he's going to double post in response to some mundane comment and completely gloss over the backlash against him. Let's face it, the guy's menza card is just not in the mail.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
again some of you guys are idiots!!

Show me when ive insulted or cursed forum members for no good reason!!!
I just don't do tha

You guys are ganging up on me saying I insult and curse ppl out on here,
I NEVER do that, WTF r some of u talking about

You guys on the other hand insult members and curse ppl for posting alot or asking questions YOU think are stupid

That should be bannable!!

Go look thru all my 900+ posts and show me when ive been rude to someone for no reason

And WTF, r u guys men or lil girls???
ive never seem ppl so offended by curses...LOL
Old 07-25-2008, 09:25 AM

everything and anything
He's just going to ignore your post and call you a moron. Then he's going to double post in response to some mundane comment and completely gloss over the backlash against him. Let's face it, the guy's menza card is just not in the mail.

I'm going to agree with you here
Old 07-25-2008, 09:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
its funny how at first you guys say things like i post too much, and ask redundant questions

now the story is, i insult and curse people out here all day long

WOW, some of you guys are delusional !!!!!

im here to talk about the C63, not correct grammar, or b*tch about curses
Old 07-25-2008, 09:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 561 Likes on 371 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
I'm going to agree with you here
Proof is in the pudding, he did exactly what I said he'd do right down to calling us idiots. Completely hysterical.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
when people accuse me of roaming the boards just to curse people out and be a d*ck then you are infact idiots!!!

look thru all my posts, i ALWAYS am friendly and nice and try to help ppl out, and answer their questions

that is just the bottom line

who ever thinks i insult people and talk sh*t like some of you guys, are smoking some good stuff
Old 07-25-2008, 09:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
dude, this is a AMG forum, lets talk about AMGs

lets NOT talk about grammar, spelling, post counts, and professionalism
Old 07-25-2008, 09:44 AM

c63, Caterham 7, 335cic
He seems to fit the classic pattern of a person suffering from some form of paranoia.

He posts anything & everything that comes into his head then questions, curses or lambasts anyone who replies.

Everyone is wrong but him...
Old 07-25-2008, 09:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
08 MB
Proof is in the pudding, he did exactly what I said he'd do right down to calling us idiots. Completely hysterical.
Damn, he just doesn't get it does he!

This is one of the worse cases of attention disorders I have witnessed and that includes children and animals.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by bizguy4u
He seems to fit the classic pattern of a person suffering from some form of paranoia.

He posts anything & everything that comes into his head then questions, curses or lambasts anyone who replies.
Everyone is wrong but him...

again u are delusional !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unless im talking to someone like you, please show me where i am rude, cursing, or lambasting some one just because they replied, PLEASE

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW, someo of you guys jjust make stuff up...LOL

ive never seen so many LOH's gatherted in one thread, jeeeez
Old 07-25-2008, 09:52 AM

everything and anything
Aye you did call that.....

I like this comment he posted on a different thread regarding the cloth seats.

“i can understand getting the cloth if youre trying to save loot (in that case an AMG might not be for you)”

Hmm maybe he should take his own advice and perhaps not get the AMG
Old 07-25-2008, 09:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Aye you did call that.....

I like this comment he posted on a different thread regarding the cloth seats.

“i can understand getting the cloth if youre trying to save loot (in that case an AMG might not be for you)”

Hmm maybe he should take his own advice and perhaps not get the AMG
yea that makes alot of sense
Old 07-25-2008, 09:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
unfortunately, in the message board of life

some of you guys may fail big time

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: whats YOUR C63 deal ????