C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Biggest Chick Magnet?
C63
43.65%
M3 Coupe
48.41%
M3 Sedan
2.78%
Rs4
5.16%
Voters: 252. You may not vote on this poll

Biggest Chick Magnet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 08:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RHD C200 Sport Coupe, RHD SLK-55, LHD SLK-350
Originally Posted by itswindee
I hate to say this but, generally speaking any car by any manufacturer that looks expensive and has a pretty color with shiny shoes screams chick magnet to your everyday gold-digging woman. To me women who "cream in their panties" over a man who drives a MB is really just interested in his money and assumes that he has it. They aren't looking at the car for the true beauty that it is like the McClaren. But then again, the OP is wondering what cars are chick magnets, so, the McClaren would probably be one of them.

As I stated in an earlier post, while I appreciate the true beauty, quality and workmanship of many higher end cars, MB's, BMW's and the like wouldn't draw my attention to the guy behind the wheel unless HE was totally hot.
ROTF - too true for words. There was an absolutely stunning new British Racing Green (or whatever Aston calls it) DBS outside the office today, and I was drooling all over my shoes - truly a beautiful car, wonderful lines, and excellent exhaust note. My wife was laughing her *** off over me, and I spent about 10 futile minutes trying to describe what an absolutely awesome car it was, etc.

She just looked at me, and said "Umm Hmm - the stunningly hot blond bird driving it had NOTHING to do with you staring at it!".. I'm ashamed to admit I didn't even notice that a "bird" was driving it, much less that she was "stunningly hot". I must be getting old!

Here in London women are much less "car" centric than women in the US, so I'd skip all on the list, add Aston or Jaguar. Mercedes and BMW are a dime a dozen over hear, and most commonly seen as taxi's, so the curb appeal of a "M" or "AMG" for the most part is lost. Wifey did say she liked the new SL63, and wanted to know why I got an SLK instead!
Old 07-28-2008, 09:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
09 C63
Yea, none of the above (on the list of survey options anyhow).

True "CHICKs" go after Mustangs, Camaros, Porsches and Corvettes.

Women with style - will take any of the above.

Women with style and an agenda to suck you for all your worth (financially speaking) won't talk to a Benz C, BMW 3 and audi A class drivers.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:46 PM

BMW 335i
I agree that colour combination plays a big roll. Also the SOUND of the car.

Some of you guys are way underestimating the cache of Mercedes. Also some of you guys are way overestimating thinking that most women can differentiate between AMG Mercedes and M BMW. Most can't. They just go on the way the car looks, sounds, and the general make.

The C63 in White is a pimpin Car. I was just at the dealership again today picking out my colour. I switched from Palladium to White.

Also guys, I am well aware that looks, personality, etc... play a roll in picking up women. The car, however is part of the package and this is a poll that is meant to be fun.

I happen to be very attractive, so I certainly don't need the extra help! lol
Old 07-28-2008, 10:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS, SLK, ETC
When it comes down to gett'n some punani, your car plays a small role.
It's all about how you look, act, talk, and play games.. Cool car can just help you to seal the deal.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:26 PM

06 CLS500
I got a big weenie.... most girls dont even know i HAVE a car.

the ones that do, could care less what I drive.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:52 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by peet
Yea, none of the above (on the list of survey options anyhow).

True "CHICKs" go after Mustangs, Camaros, Porsches and Corvettes.

Women with style - will take any of the above.

Women with style and an agenda to suck you for all your worth (financially speaking) won't talk to a Benz C, BMW 3 and audi A class drivers.

You are kidding right? with regards to statement above. Wait! Maybe you should clarify what a True Chick is?

Please clarify? Women with style will take any of the above. is that from the poll list? or the above list?

All women have agenda, but I'll take a woman with style any day & twice on Sunday. I wouldn't want anything less to compliment my C63. Good Luck Dude, Glad to hear there are guys like you around, so you can leave the rest for us. Thanks.

Last edited by kimiFan; 07-29-2008 at 02:03 AM.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:12 AM

04 CLK 500, 07 GSX-R 750, S 550, 09 Jeep GC
Here it is, in my book the END ALL.

Orange Lambo Merciguellnljfnsfnvlnlen, the v12 one.
convertible with orange brake calipers and black wheels.

black leather with orange stiching and carbon piping.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG & RR
Ok, well in my opinion it depends on the chick. If she likes classy yet sporty she will be attracted to your C63 and if she is sporty and just wants to drop panties, the M3 would be it. I prefer classy over slutty anytime so C63 for me is a good choice. And in all essence its really not about the car that gets you the chicks its about what u have in that head that attracts them but the C63 or M3 will help!

Here is a lil video that goes with this post! lmao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrpPbui37Dk

Merc-Skycap
Old 07-29-2008, 05:52 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
chicks will know what a M3 is, but they won't know what a C63 AMG is. They will only know it is a Mercedes.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:18 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SL
Originally Posted by Musikmann
My choices are not in your poll but those would be an SLK or an SL. Chicks like convertibles, in case you haven't noticed 75& of ragtop drivers are female.

some female friend mistaken my SL and CL as SLK and CLK... so if u wanna count on chicks to know how expensive your cars are and drop their panties... don't count on it... for them... a benz is just another benz, they don't know or care about the models...

if u really wanna get chicks attention with an exotics... try porsche, ferrari, aston, lambo, bentley, RR ... both benz and bmw are too common...

btw i voted M3.. and it's so hilarious to even see the rs4 option.... you gotta be kidding me.... rs4.... probably some 40+ chicks will dig it

Last edited by phonetics; 07-29-2008 at 06:22 AM.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:30 AM

SL
Originally Posted by Merc-Skycap
Ok, well in my opinion it depends on the chick. If she likes classy yet sporty she will be attracted to your C63 and if she is sporty and just wants to drop panties, the M3 would be it. I prefer classy over slutty anytime so C63 for me is a good choice. And in all essence its really not about the car that gets you the chicks its about what u have in that head that attracts them but the C63 or M3 will help!

Here is a lil video that goes with this post! lmao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrpPbui37Dk

Merc-Skycap

of course 99% that attracts the chicks is yourself... but a nice car definitely helps... at least that's telling her its not likely you will steal from her or lose face in front of her friends / family... luxury items are considered to be superficial but they do have some practical benefits... no one can deny that...

somehow, i saw some really fugly chicks riding in a drophead coupe... i immediately realized what i believe is true...
Old 07-29-2008, 09:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
08 C63 AMG
o shiet..so you mean my car salesman fooled me? coz he said that the pu**y magnet is included in my package..he said its under the hood thats why a lot of guys are the one drooling on my car instead of the girls. damn dealership.
Old 07-29-2008, 10:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2011 GL550, 2004 Audi S4 v8
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
Aston is still the sexiest thing out there.
I gotta agree totally with Cylinder Head. A Aston Vantage parked next to me the other day while I was sitting in the car, for about 25 minutes, and there were so many people staring and commenting on it. There wasn't one women that knew what car it was out of about 15. I kept hearing women with their men saying "ooooo that's nice, what is that?"

Old 07-29-2008, 12:17 PM

that red one
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
How about the SLR and SLR 722 ?
As I stated in a couple of posts above - "to me women who "cream in their panties" over a man who drives a MB is really just interested in his money and assumes that he has it. They aren't looking at the car for the true beauty that it is like the McClaren. But then again, the OP is wondering what cars are chick magnets, so, the McClaren would probably be one of them."
Old 07-29-2008, 12:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Red Ferrari > anything else as far as b*tches are concerned
Old 07-29-2008, 08:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
08 C63 AMG
i think its the BRABUS BULLIT
Old 07-29-2008, 08:40 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Porsche, Mercedes & MINI
Originally Posted by MNL ICE
o shiet..so you mean my car salesman fooled me? coz he said that the pu**y magnet is included in my package..he said its under the hood thats why a lot of guys are the one drooling on my car instead of the girls. damn dealership.
Typical, je, je, je, dealers will do anything to sell... pu**y magnets are seldom found under the hood

Perhaps its in you driving... back in the 90's before drifting, I used to drift my M3 in parking lots and park it between post while sliding... it got me some but I can't really count how much because I was popular for driving like crazy already
Old 07-29-2008, 09:03 PM

BMW 335i
"what these b!tches want" from DMX. As real as it gets I must say.

B!tches always have an agenda. They want something or have some angle. If you are cognizant of this you won't get hurt.

A car helps getting what you want and maintaining power, but it is a small part of the total package.

Can't wait to rev the hell out of my C63 infront of the B!tiches!!!!!
Old 07-30-2008, 02:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG & RR
Last friday these 2 really good lookin chix in a black 3 series BMW honked and started talkin to me cuz they liked my C63......Long Story Short.....I CANT COMPLAIN!

MNL ICE, looks like they gave u the wrong magnet on urs man, mine gets girls.....haha lol U shud have a serious talk with ur dealership and demand the right magnet to be put in. lol

Merc-Skycap
Old 07-30-2008, 04:42 AM

2005 C230KSS 6spd
vote has to go to the m3.
sorry, i've asked girls which i should get just out of curiosity of what theyre into.
most of them had the reaction of "ooooh" when i mentioned the m3.
and then a "?" when i said c63 amg. rofl
Old 07-30-2008, 04:49 AM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
What I like!
Guys, I followed my Spousal Unit home last night. Me in the C63, S.U. in the Elise... all eyes were on the Elise (Yellow of course) and the C63 didn't even exist.

S.U. also reports receiving inferior treatment at retail establishments (twice) ... third time pulls up in YELLOW LOTUS ELISE and receives "bend over and kiss my ***" treatment! Yes, the car made all the difference.

This kind of "superstar" lifestyle can be yours for a bargain price. $30K for a used Lotus Elise will (apparently) get you a lot of "poon."

The reason the Elise is better than a Ferrari or Lambo is because it is an "approachable exotic." When you pull up in the uber-exotics, the chicks start to wonder what you're compensating for. But the Elise? It's different. Bang for the poontang, I'm tellin ya, Elise wins.

My .00000001 for grins! Since I am old, married and "homie don't play dat"
Old 07-30-2008, 09:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 560 Likes on 370 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
My girlfriend would laugh if somebody tried to pick her up in an Elise.

"Nice go-kart sweetie"

They're not all clueless.

Originally Posted by Hans Delbruck
Guys, I followed my Spousal Unit home last night. Me in the C63, S.U. in the Elise... all eyes were on the Elise (Yellow of course) and the C63 didn't even exist.

S.U. also reports receiving inferior treatment at retail establishments (twice) ... third time pulls up in YELLOW LOTUS ELISE and receives "bend over and kiss my ***" treatment! Yes, the car made all the difference.

This kind of "superstar" lifestyle can be yours for a bargain price. $30K for a used Lotus Elise will (apparently) get you a lot of "poon."

The reason the Elise is better than a Ferrari or Lambo is because it is an "approachable exotic." When you pull up in the uber-exotics, the chicks start to wonder what you're compensating for. But the Elise? It's different. Bang for the poontang, I'm tellin ya, Elise wins.

My .00000001 for grins! Since I am old, married and "homie don't play dat"
Old 07-30-2008, 10:27 AM

06 BMW M roadster
There's a lot of generalization in this thread... which I'll add to (right or wrong). I believe MOST women don't know the difference between an AMG and a standard Mercedes (same for M vs standard BMW) There are exceptions definitely. I mean I was shocked that I girl I dated briefly asked if my car was a M (it's debadged) since she noticed the M badges on the interior. Honestly I was surprised..

On another note, a friend of mine had a black on black 997 C4S convertible which he traded for a black on black 997 turbo coupe. He says he definitely got more attention from women with the vert. He got more attention from men with the turbo (which pissed him off to no end ). Most women (and men to be fair) aren't into cars like us auto forum members so they barely know the difference. I would assume most of us can spot the difference between a 996 and 997 Porsche. My buddy was asked once (by a guy) if his (brand new at the time) 997 C4S was a 2000 model...

That's why I say, buy what you like. If it helps in other areas, great... but it wouldn't /shouldn't be the deciding factor...
Old 07-30-2008, 11:02 AM

2009 C63 AMG Black on Black PP Package CF fully loaded
The first thing a woman will notice would be the sound of the car and then the color, if she's half way classy, she'll be attacked to Black maybe white ( reason why I say maybe is because I had a show car 69 vette pearl white w/ lots chrome and it attracted many ***** but also had many good times.

: >)))
Old 07-30-2008, 01:26 PM
Almost a Member!

MB S550, MB CLK63 Black Series
None of the above...i'm the chick magnet...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Biggest Chick Magnet