C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Biggest Chick Magnet?
C63
43.65%
M3 Coupe
48.41%
M3 Sedan
2.78%
Rs4
5.16%
Voters: 252. You may not vote on this poll

Biggest Chick Magnet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 10:01 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
1987 Buick GNX,SL65 Black, 1987 Buick Turbo Limited, 2010 GT500
The only Benz's that women find sexy ----

A CLS.... 10 OUT OF 10 also count this over most cars actually........next would be the S class ...the interior speaks for itself ...common car but once a woman gets inside she is overwhelmed...these are not opinions just facts... I am a partner with a few of the largest titty clubs in the SE.....so I hear it all folks....I have been dating a Venezualan model for almost 4 years... her friends and the many women I meet on a regular basis have commented and asked for a ride and have even asked to borrow my CLS55 many times.... I have 7 cars... and a Lambo Murc is one.... the CLS55 is always their favorite.... my girl only likes to ride in the CLS...she likes the look of the MURC but she flat out digs the CLS....oh and I have a S65 also......the CLS stills gets the rants and raves...

I went to the dealer the other day to put down a deposit on a GTR.... I brought my GF.... they had two already sold units in the showroom.... when I was standing there looking at the car she asks me if I was trading the CLS in for "that car" I said no ......she said "good because that car has nothing on the CLS...it is only for racing around with" now this statement is from a woman who at the SRT experience in Homestead FLA. drove a viper for the first time and did donuts in the car after doing the leader run...... she was banned from driving any more cars... but she had fun.....

c63 and m3 and RS4 ...... most women like the sporty appeal but in the end class RULES....

And cars obviously aren't magnets unless you are hunting a 17 year old chick.... the guy driving the car is the true magnet....cheers

Last edited by retardedmunk; 08-08-2008 at 10:17 PM.
Old 08-08-2008, 10:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Steel Gray 09' C63 AMG