Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 03:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by Sincity
I'll check the link out later. Tks.
I know RENNtech very well and I trust all they do. People think everyone has access to the mb software and that tuners can just break all tq limiters and make a powerful car with the snap of their fingers. Its not nearly that simple. I think we all read the thread about a blown up E55 that kind of had some issues and a tuner and vendor did not really bother to fix the vehicle. Well that car ended up needing a new motor and the work was done by RENNtech because when poop hit the fan the owner realized that a little more money and the faith that the work was done correctly was a good plan. Saving money now can equal a disaster later.

Something about a tuner who does not use a forum and sponsorship to sell parts shows quality and reputation. RENNtech does not come here to talk up its parts nor do they offer introductory specials on parts. They have an existing business with a solid customer base. Their reputation is what takes customers their way not the lowest pricing and posting on the forums. They also dont come out and insult or "slam" the competition which shows character.

We all spend how much on an ECU and pulley for an E55? So an ECU for a C63 gets 50 hp or so and its for a similar price. Not the terrible deal people say it is.

Posts getting deleted? Never!

Last edited by CynCarvin32; 08-03-2008 at 03:56 AM.