4. CrazyDonkey
5. ZedStyle
6. ChrisDpham
Old 08-09-2008, 01:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 C63
Originally Posted by The Godfather
Cuz he so foooyynnnee!
Yeah! it is hilarious. Speaking of myspace, the only reason I knew about it is because a buddy of mine has that video posted on my myspace. So funny!
Old 08-09-2008, 01:06 PM

BMW 335i
Originally Posted by ChrisDPham
Okay, I can see you can't comprehend the purpose of all my previous post.

This thread and my post does not relate ALL to MySpace whatsoever - Just a little part of it. The whole point of everything is the fact that people were posting information about Mahrukh left and right which is completely uncalled for since NONE of you guys know her. It would be understandable if you actually knew her, were her actual friend, actually been in the community she lives in - etc. I can tell you're a idiot - If she wanted this so called "attention" why would her MySpace profile be set to Private and why would she be bothered by RANDOM people she doesn't know posting her link? Think before you talk.

and me a wimp? I'm OG foo so it's best that you STFU. Who are you newb to come in here and say something?

Hmm... You don't respect men who "protect" or should I say watch out for their girlfriends? I would really HATE to see the type of man... err... I mean kid when it comes down to it - You must be quite the ladies man! Also, If that's how you are ... if you have a GF let me **** her? Since I definitely won't have to worry about you doing anything about it.

FYI, I never said I was just her "friend" and nor do I need to go into specifics.
Hey kid,

You obviously can't read. I said being protective of a girl who is just a "friend" is weak. I don't blame any man for being protective of their car, business, wife or girlfriend.

Are you her little puppet, lol she asks you to deal with this so you come online and supposedly defend her honour. Weak.

You should direct you're attention on her for even having a myspace profile, or should I say nerdspace.

And she does have her pic on it, and it is a public website...
Old 08-09-2008, 03:14 PM

'14 CLA 45
seems to me like beauty is a curse!?

Sorry if I got something wrong but I ended up not reading through all this "jibberish"

- She got spotted because of the car and obviously there was an interest because of her appearance.

- Someone who knew her thought of posting her myspace to identify the person who the thread creater asked for.

Now there is nothing wrong with driving a C63, nothing wrong with being attractive, and nothing wrong with owning a myspace as long as you dont make a big fuzz about it when someone posts the link. Further "harm" as the protecting side of you guys would consider it was prevented by the private function - so all is good.

She is 19 years old and obviously takes the responsibility upon herself to drive such an expensive and possibly dangerous car, yet of course very nice, so she should be grown up enough to just state that it was her and not tell others to speak up for her and defend for whatever ridiculous reason.

Unfortunately, this is a board with a lot of car fanatics and when their passion mixes with attractive female characters what do you expect?

Shes got much more to worry about out there in the real world if she believes that one of the members here could possibly stalk her or whatever initiated this whole: you freaks- stalker talk.

amen
Old 08-09-2008, 03:20 PM

08' S550,,,C63!

oh no wait.

Old 08-09-2008, 03:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
You guys honestly do not see how perverted this thread is?

Perhaps allowing the subject to post up what she wishes to disclose or not to disclose would have at least shown some class.

It is not the seige of Lenningrad but it definately reflects poorly on membership here.
Old 08-09-2008, 03:52 PM

2008 C63 AMG
Alright, I'm going to try not to be a ***** about this.

First of all, I haven't replied to this thread for 2 reasons.
A) I figured I'd let you people talk.
B) I literally wasn't a member of this forum until yesterday.

Secondly, the issue is not that people have my myspace link. I choose to make my profile private, I choose to put my pictures up there, and I also choose the information I disclose. The point at which the line was crossed wasn't when my link was posted (thankyou Manlia Ice for the apology), but when people started speculating about much more personal information. Sure, my profile has my pictures and my name, but I don't disclose information about exactly where I live. I find it inappropriate that complete strangers on the internet decided to have a conversation about it without my knowledge (until I got a heads up from AMG Beleza). A little creepy, no?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if this were a sighting/spotted thread about a guy in a C63, it would probably stop at a handful of replies, mostly about the car itself, and a few about whether or not anyone knows the guy. I'm pretty sure nobody would try to find out where he lives (down to the exact gated community), and nobody would talk about doing him/"test driving" him/whether or not he's attractive (sarcastically or not).

I'm not even going to bother to talk about the fact that Chris decided to speak up in my defense (mind you, I'm perfectly capable of defending myself, but I just didn't see the point in spending my time on this thread; he's been a member of the forums much longer than I have). If you don't agree with certain standards of chivalry, I'm not here to change your mind.

Lastly, I do need a car wash, and I'll take care of that today
Old 08-09-2008, 06:12 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Originally Posted by mahrukh

Secondly, the issue is not that people have my myspace link. I choose to make my profile private, I choose to put my pictures up there, and I also choose the information I disclose. The point at which the line was crossed wasn't when my link was posted (thankyou Manlia Ice for the apology), but when people started speculating about much more personal information. Sure, my profile has my pictures and my name, but I don't disclose information about exactly where I live. I find it inappropriate that complete strangers on the internet decided to have a conversation about it without my knowledge (until I got a heads up from AMG Beleza). A little creepy, no?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if this were a sighting/spotted thread about a guy in a C63, it would probably stop at a handful of replies, mostly about the car itself, and a few about whether or not anyone knows the guy. I'm pretty sure nobody would try to find out where he lives (down to the exact gated community), and nobody would talk about doing him/"test driving" him/whether or not he's attractive (sarcastically or not).

I'm not even going to bother to talk about the fact that Chris decided to speak up in my defense (mind you, I'm perfectly capable of defending myself, but I just didn't see the point in spending my time on this thread; he's been a member of the forums much longer than I have). If you don't agree with certain standards of chivalry, I'm not here to change your mind.

What's up girl?

All I can say is ... STRONG.

or... sk1llzzzzz?
Old 08-09-2008, 06:12 PM

Received 103 Likes on 51 Posts
2022 GLE450
Originally Posted by mahrukh

This threads needs to be deleted, it's what she wants and since its about her its just a respect thing.

oh and Chris might have a ton of posts but its because his car is soooo old, maybe he's pissed a girls car is so much better than his...
Old 08-09-2008, 06:24 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Originally Posted by hutch300
This threads needs to be deleted, it's what she wants and since its about her its just a respect thing.

oh and Chris might have a ton of posts but its because his car is soooo old, maybe he's pissed a girls car is so much better than his...
WOW.

lol ... Are we really going to go there right now? Pretty ballsy yet stupid of you to post a comment like that don't you think, n00b? Especially posting about someone you don't know whatsoever?

My car may be old but I'm pretty damn sure it still gets A LOT more respect than your car. When you have something to show with your car - then talk. Time to get off your throne because you're not ALL THAT with your C300.

No need to be pissed about Mahrukh's car when I was driving it around last night.

Last edited by CDP; 08-09-2008 at 06:27 PM.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:24 PM

CLK 500(Gone), C63 FTW!
Originally Posted by hutch300

This is the most unrespectable comment I ever seen...grow up plz...

if you feel "better" because you got a better car, then you should be ashamed to the Girls w/ C63, because she got a "better" car and obviously better attitude then you...
Old 08-09-2008, 07:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG & RR
YOU ALL NEED TO CHILL & LET THIS GO ALREADY!

I do not know where the moderators are but it seems they do not care or think this isn't important.....pretty sad if they do....Please mods do us all a favor and get rid of this post or atleast block it! Thank You!

Merc-Skycap
Old 08-09-2008, 08:57 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Originally Posted by Merc-Skycap
YOU ALL NEED TO CHILL & LET THIS GO ALREADY!

I do not know where the moderators are but it seems they do not care or think this isn't important.....pretty sad if they do....Please mods do us all a favor and get rid of this post or atleast block it! Thank You!

Merc-Skycap
+1

I'm kind of having fun with this thread now to be honest bro...
Old 08-09-2008, 11:45 PM

08 C63 AMG, 09 Range Rover Sport Supercharged, 09 Audi A8L, 09 Ferrari California, 08 S Class
+1

Quite an interesting read to be honest. At the end of the day- this thread definately has had more than its fare share of attention, not to mention all sorts of comments.

What does it all boil down to? Shes 19, cute...ish, drives a black c63 and thats all there is to it. This thread should have been blocked as discussing a members whereabouts and so forth is a bit dodgy in my opinion but like others have said- if she has a public profile on myspace then she must be expecting visitors.

To the girl- enjoy the car and drive safe.

To everyone else- stop spending so much time on mbworld and spend more time behind the wheel!
Old 08-10-2008, 12:08 AM

'87 260E, '00 C230, 01 S500
Originally Posted by mrwolf
+1

To the girl- enjoy the car and drive safe.
I could be a jerk and open another can of worms.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:07 AM

Steel Gray 09' C63 AMG
Old 08-10-2008, 06:43 PM

2010 E350 SP / Honda Crosstour / prior vehicles - C32 modded / C300 modded / Lincoln LS modded
who cares

You guys spent way to much time on this. I want to hear about cars, not some spoiled chicks MySpace page.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:18 PM

Steel Gray 09' C63 AMG
Originally Posted by evanswan
You guys spent way to much time on this. I want to hear about cars, not some spoiled chicks MySpace page.
Booty time, booty time, across the USA, booty time, booty time hey..hey..hey...!
Old 08-10-2008, 07:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 170 Likes on 154 Posts
99 E320
what's a given here on MBWorld is that if a female posts, the horn dogs
come out of hiding....

1) to be helpful,
2) ask for pics,
3) tries to get some action,
4) pretends they're all that,
5) act as though they have enough and aren't interested,
6) have some cute (act coy) connection

I think the best way to get help on MBWorld is to change your name to
"TrishMB" and wait about 5 secs.....vs having to bump and ask "hellooo?"
Old 08-13-2008, 02:05 PM

GT S
I saw her too!
Old 08-13-2008, 03:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG & RR
Originally Posted by hunter399
I saw her too!
Yeeppeee for you! Now strap ur ***** back in and go on with ur life......U guys act like u have never seen a girl before. JEEZ!

Merc-Skycap
Old 08-13-2008, 03:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
this girl is like the opposite of me on this forum

lots of looooove ;-)
Old 08-13-2008, 04:29 PM

Steel Gray 09' C63 AMG
Still talking about this.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:08 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Originally Posted by Merc-Skycap
Yeeppeee for you! Now strap ur ***** back in and go on with ur life......U guys act like u have never seen a girl before. JEEZ!

Merc-Skycap
+1

I saw her last night too!!!

Anyways, Pretty pathetic - Carry on with your lives.

Old 08-13-2008, 07:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W211 E55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Past 996GT3,ZCPM3,Brabus C32,ML 500
Originally Posted by ZedStyle
going off this and other threads by some new owners, i'm guessing the c63 has replaced the 3 series as the new official car for rich kids?
and yes, i'm a little bitter.
buhwahhahaa

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Black C63 Female Driver Spotted in Diamond Bar, CA