Sponsored by:

C63 spot available

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 09:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 c63
C63 spot available

The c63 I ordered in June is gonna arrive late october. Its white on black, fully loaded with black maple trim and 030. Im passing because a dealer nearby just got a white c63 in 2 days ago, with the full PP and cf. I originally ordered cf, but he said it wasnt available at the time so it was changed to black maple and once i found out about this it was too late to change. Too much to pass up, i went and looked at it today to confirm it had the complete PP because the idiot on the phone couldnt tell me anything about the car. I feel bad for bailing on my original dealer so I want to find him a buyer. The car is at Mercedes Benz of Baton Rouge, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Talk to Michael.

Last edited by zeroordie196; 09-24-2008 at 12:43 AM.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63 AMG Black on Black PP Package CF fully loaded
Originally Posted by zeroordie196
The c63 I ordered in June is gonna arrive late october. Its white on black, fully loaded with black maple trim and 030. Im pasing because a dealer nearby just got a c63 in 2 days ago, with the full PP and cf. I originally ordered cf, but he said it wasnt available at the time so it was changed to black maple and once i found out about this it was too late to change. Too much to pass up, i went and looked at it today to confirm it had the complete PP because the idiot on the phone couldnt tell me anything about the car. I feel bad for bailing on my original dealer so I want to find him a buyer. The car is at Mercedes Benz of Baton Rouge, talk to Michael.
Just a FYI... Your dealer is full of it! The same thing happened to me, I got lucky as you did at the end Certain dealers are low priority so they will be last in getting what they want as far as hot options are concerned. I was told the same that it was Not available (I guess in retro he wasn't lying because it was his dealership that it wasn't available for ) its a whole game that they play and the almighty dollar is what they want They can care less what you want...
Old 09-23-2008, 10:11 PM
JM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
W204
welll techincally you dont need to feel bad for your salesmen because these cars are in high demand and they can sell it within a snap of your fingers
Old 09-24-2008, 12:00 AM

09 c63
Originally Posted by dlbello
Just a FYI... Your dealer is full of it! The same thing happened to me, I got lucky as you did at the end Certain dealers are low priority so they will be last in getting what they want as far as hot options are concerned. I was told the same that it was Not available (I guess in retro he wasn't lying because it was his dealership that it wasn't available for ) its a whole game that they play and the almighty dollar is what they want They can care less what you want...
Yea my dealer is definitely full of it. Hell he still thinks the 030 package only has lsd and top speed delimiter.... I like the black maple but im really glad it worked out. I think the cf is a must for the black interior.
Old 09-24-2008, 08:44 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63 AMG Black on Black PP Package CF fully loaded
Originally Posted by zeroordie196
Yea my dealer is definitely full of it. Hell he still thinks the 030 package only has lsd and top speed delimiter.... I like the black maple but im really glad it worked out. I think the cf is a must for the black interior.
Now can you imagine Doctors, yes doctors if you going for a procedure they also do this. Thats why when ever you have an important decision to make always consult others especially with your body...Too many horror stories out there. Some people are "know it all's" bunch of Asxx's

And Yesss CF w/ Black interior is the ultimate look...
Old 09-24-2008, 10:12 AM

2001 Ford Lightning/2003 Mustang Cobra
Yeah I would not feel bad especially since he ordered you a car with options you did not want to begin with!