Sponsored by:

Jinxed!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 08:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09' C63 AMG (Gisele)
Jinxed!

Ok.. I am now sure of the fact that I have been jinxed! I don't believe in that stuff but life has made me become a believer!

I will summarize:

I go to the dealership to discuss the damages that I had mentioned here before.. obviously after 3 useless hours of non-productive discussion with the so called service managers, not only we did not come to a resolution but wait till you read the rest...

So I left the dealership.. and not even 30 seconds after I had left I get pulled over by Mr. POPO giving me beef and warning about not having a front license plate. So he told me to fix it ASAP or i'll be find $110CAD next time I am pulled over.

That was the end of that.. now the really FUN part of this continuous track of bull **** behind me was of course nothing but the magnificent and the glorious check engine light which decided to come on as soon as I got near my house.

I am sorry if I come here and I rant about the most random things.. but all in all to conclude my thoughts so far.. other than the front license plate issue which is a complete fault of mine, I am not satisfied with the service that I am receiving from Mercedes-Benz. So those of you who thought that the trend of Check Engine light had died down.. guess again!
Old 10-15-2008, 10:16 PM
Almost a Member!

AMG C63 AMG White
Originally Posted by mrtesting
Ok.. I am now sure of the fact that I have been jinxed! I don't believe in that stuff but life has made me become a believer!

I will summarize:

I go to the dealership to discuss the damages that I had mentioned here before.. obviously after 3 useless hours of non-productive discussion with the so called service managers, not only we did not come to a resolution but wait till you read the rest...

So I left the dealership.. and not even 30 seconds after I had left I get pulled over by Mr. POPO giving me beef and warning about not having a front license plate. So he told me to fix it ASAP or i'll be find $110CAD next time I am pulled over.

That was the end of that.. now the really FUN part of this continuous track of bull **** behind me was of course nothing but the magnificent and the glorious check engine light which decided to come on as soon as I got near my house.

I am sorry if I come here and I rant about the most random things.. but all in all to conclude my thoughts so far.. other than the front license plate issue which is a complete fault of mine, I am not satisfied with the service that I am receiving from Mercedes-Benz. So those of you who thought that the trend of Check Engine light had died down.. guess again!
man you are fine..you arent jinxed.you are lucky driving that thing...the people who dont have water or food or home are the one jinxed not you !!!
Old 10-15-2008, 10:23 PM

09' C63 AMG (Gisele)
Originally Posted by dodi200k
man you are fine..you arent jinxed.you are lucky driving that thing...the people who dont have water or food or home are the one jinxed not you !!!
Fair enough.. but wouldn't you say those people were brutally suppressed, tortured, slaved and their way of living has nothing to do with the hypothetical idea of being jinxed as there are other factors surrounding them.

As I said I don't believe in any of that jinx ideology, but this past week has been a very unfortunate, quite dangerous, mis-leading, and full of issues that are re-occuring and quite frankly making me freak out a little bit. I.e. the stereo system ejecting its CD-R bay by itself and then turning itself off and on while i am standing in front of the device, watching this happen.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:15 AM
Almost a Member!

AMG C63 AMG White
Originally Posted by mrtesting
Fair enough.. but wouldn't you say those people were brutally suppressed, tortured, slaved and their way of living has nothing to do with the hypothetical idea of being jinxed as there are other factors surrounding them.

As I said I don't believe in any of that jinx ideology, but this past week has been a very unfortunate, quite dangerous, mis-leading, and full of issues that are re-occuring and quite frankly making me freak out a little bit. I.e. the stereo system ejecting its CD-R bay by itself and then turning itself off and on while i am standing in front of the device, watching this happen.
god loves u so he is just teasing you hahahah past week was bad,next week will be good..cheer up
Old 10-16-2008, 03:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG & RR
Hey ur not the only one. I kinda went through some things myself. Probably not like urs but it was crazy for a while. I bought my car this past June and in July I got 2 tickets, one after the other by the POPOs. One parking ticket, $335 US and a moving violation (do not wish to speak about it, but I beat the M3, shhhh don't tell sticky2 haha). Also a rock hit the bottum of my car out of nowhere, while i was parking in a parking lot. It was tiny when I saw it but I have no clue how it hit my car with soo much force. Most of the guys reading this are probably thinking, "WOW THEY WILL GIVE C63s TO ANYONE, EVEN COOKS!."

Anyway I went through an interesting month with the vehicle but I also learned that its a car not your girlfriend, so don't be too careful.

mrtesting, you are probably just having an off month. Just be positive, be easy, and be careful (not too much, just the right amount)!

Merc-Skycap
Old 10-16-2008, 11:31 PM

09' C63 AMG (Gisele)
And there goes the Purge Valve. Only if someone would actually put a red tag on these faulty devices and prevent them from being sold.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:35 PM

AMG C63
Start documenting everything in case you have to lemon it.