Old 10-21-2008, 12:43 PM
MHP
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by stefario
How do we do this?
It's easy to remove the ECU.

First, disconnect the negative terminal of your battery (under the trunk cover, pass side) with a 10 metric socket/wrench.

Next pop the hood and look for the black plastic HVAC piece (roundish shaped) against the pass side firewall. It's held in place by 3 metal clamps on top. Remove that and beneath it you'll see the ECU.
Simply reach in and pull out (horizontally) on the tabs holding the connectors/harness to the ECU itself and they will pop right off. Then just pull the ECU out, unscrew the plastic pegs, and pack it up with lots of bubble wrap.

Where are you shipping it?
Old 10-21-2008, 03:11 PM

e550 4m
looks like your going to get it Andy - nothing final until the postage is paid but all in all i like your numbers and your deal and the tcu tune - I will have it 3rd party dyno'd and write a review on both the changes in driving and shifting.

I will make it availble for a paypal cost of 2$ per read to cover my costs....just kidding but thats not a bad idea ...

stefan
Old 10-21-2008, 03:13 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by stefario
looks like your going to get it Andy - nothing final until the postage is paid but all in all i like your numbers and your deal and the tcu tune - I will have it 3rd party dyno'd and write a review on both the changes in driving and shifting.

I will make it availble for a paypal cost of 2$ per read to cover my costs....just kidding but thats not a bad idea ...

stefan

LOL, sounds good.

Thanks
Andy