C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Newbie Question: Does the c63 have a c/s button?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 11:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Newbie Question: Does the c63 have a c/s button?

On my S, there is a button that switches the car from comfort->sport mode and back, in some of the topics I've read here there is talk of that functionality, but then I read some reviews stating that the ride comfort is not adjustable.

For US spec cars, what is the answer?

Thanks.

I'm going to go check out the car tomorrow, and could obviously know then, but had to figure this out LOL
Old 11-10-2008, 11:40 AM
Almost a Member!

Infiniti FX35

Originally Posted by eMyungJin
On my S, there is a button that switches the car from comfort->sport mode and back, in some of the topics I've read here there is talk of that functionality, but then I read some reviews stating that the ride comfort is not adjustable.
I test drove the car yesterday. There is a button that changes the mode of the car to one of three: C-comfort, S-sport, & M-manual. I can't tell you more and will defer to those who own the car.
Old 11-10-2008, 11:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 BMW X5M DG/AB
Originally Posted by eMyungJin

For US spec cars, what is the answer?

Thanks.

I'm going to go check out the car tomorrow, and could obviously know then, but had to figure this out LOL
There is a C/S/M button. S mode allows automatic shifting and longer holds on gears with shift speed up 30 percent over C. M is obviously a manual mode that allows paddle shifting and shifts that are 50 percent faster than C.

The above button does NOT affect ride quality/shock settings, etc. The c63 does not have that option unlike the M3. You only affect the throttle mapping/shift points.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:32 PM

bike
Ride is stiff as s*** no matter what buttons you push.