Thinking of Joining the C63 AMG Club!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 04:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi RS4
Thinking of Joining the C63 AMG Club!!!

Evening all..

Ive been an Audi RS4 (B7) owner for the past 2 1/2 years and will shortly be looking at trading in for a car that can better it.

I have loved this car despite the 2 complete engine changes that were required (and luckily covered under warranty) and it has been the best car i have owned a true all rounder.

My options are either the new Audi RS6 (expensive) BMW M5 or the C63 AMG which i first saw and am still a bit in awe of on Top Gear.

I would therefore appreciate a bit of your guys time to tell me the good/bad points of the car and if there are any former RS4 drivers on here the main differences between the cars.

I have had a quick look at one and still can't believe just how damn good that exhaust sounds.

Your comments would be appreciated.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:05 PM

2009 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by AMG Nath
Evening all..

Ive been an Audi RS4 (B7) owner for the past 2 1/2 years and will shortly be looking at trading in for a car that can better it.

I have loved this car despite the 2 complete engine changes that were required (and luckily covered under warranty) and it has been the best car i have owned a true all rounder.

My options are either the new Audi RS6 (expensive) BMW M5 or the C63 AMG which i first saw and am still a bit in awe of on Top Gear.

I would therefore appreciate a bit of your guys time to tell me the good/bad points of the car and if there are any former RS4 drivers on here the main differences between the cars.

I have had a quick look at one and still can't believe just how damn good that exhaust sounds.

Well, let's see. I took a sizable loss on the 2008 E90 M3 that I picked up on 9/22/08 to purchase a 2009 C63 on 11/7/08. I don't regret one penny.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
SLS Irridium silver,2014 GL350 BT Irridium, 2015 White Dodge RAM Hemi Quad
Originally Posted by AMG Nath
Evening all..

If you take some time and do some searches I think your decision will be made for you, whatever you have seen on TV or Youtube, wont do it justice, once you are in it and under full load your hair will rise, the RS4 is extremely tame in sound compared to this car. One of my very good friends has a 2007 RS4 and when i first took him out in this car, he said "Jesus, this car sounds mad, it sounds like all hell is breaking loose" he was in awe, and couldnt believe it was cheaper than his car.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:54 PM

AMG C63
Pros Lots of fun not much money for the performance, easily chipped to 500+hp Lots of fun, Best paddle shifters I have driven, Least expensive of all the AMGs.
Cons .....
............ I am thinking.................

Gas milage isnt the best
Old 11-14-2008, 08:15 PM
hcy

2009 c63 white,2006 s4
i have a s4 does that tell u the difference:P the handeling of the car is much better more fun as well n a lot quickly ++++++ the sick sound
Old 11-14-2008, 09:23 PM

AMG C63
i have a s4 does that tell u the difference:P the handeling of the car is much better more fun as well n a lot quickly ++++++ the sick sound
I dont have a clue of what you just said or how it applies to this thread.
Old 11-18-2008, 04:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Wait a year or 5 and the prices will be reasonable....I'm close to picking up an 03' RS6 for about 20gs.

And I'm planning (hoping) in a few years time I can get a C63 in the 20s. The car is exactly what a big motored car should be like in a small package....nutty !