Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New C63 prices

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 12:22 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2014 E63
I don't believe a new C63 was offered for $44k. They could send it through the auction and get more than that. But, if anyone has any deals like that please send them my way.

My local FL dealer called me today with 3 in stock. I had never talked to this salesman before, but he started off by saying how hot these cars and how little room they had for pricing. He didn't know that I know they have had the same car on their lot for 3 months.
Old 01-07-2009, 05:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63, GL450, Panamera S, lots of little British leakers
this thread pegs the BS meter.

Some of the discount levels being thrown around in this thread just dont translate to sale prices. And no, "offers" are not sale prices.

Dealers are concerned about overall floor plan expense and the length of time any car sits in stock. But selling a car for several $1000's below cost to save floor plan cost makes no sense because a $50k car only costs the dealer around $250 per month in interest.

So if you know of a new $69k '09 C63 that I can buy for $44K plus tax, PM me. I'll buy it, and throw you a nice referral bonus (palladium/sahara preferred).
Old 01-07-2009, 06:16 PM

RHD C200 Sport Coupe, RHD SLK-55, LHD SLK-350
Originally Posted by 201mph
Some of the discount levels being thrown around in this thread just dont translate to sale prices. And no, "offers" are not sale prices.

Dealers are concerned about overall floor plan expense and the length of time any car sits in stock. But selling a car for several $1000's below cost to save floor plan cost makes no sense because a $50k car only costs the dealer around $250 per month in interest.

So if you know of a new $69k '09 C63 that I can buy for $44K plus tax, PM me. I'll buy it, and throw you a nice referral bonus (palladium/sahara preferred).

Same here, but then again, I usually take posters with less than 10 posts with a bit of a grain of salt. Lost Emperor excepted, since he had 10 posts in his first 5 minutes. :P
Old 01-07-2009, 11:24 PM

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts
14 GL550; 14 E63s
Originally Posted by qship5
Depends on where you are located. The dealers in the DFW area won't discount a dime on a C63. I had to buy from out of state to get a good deal.
Interesting. I just purchased a C63 last week from Park Place for roughly 4K off. It was the end of the month/year so maybe they were a little hungry.

There is a steal for a used C63 in Lubbock, TX. It has 2500 miles on it and they were asking $55.5K. Black on black. Its at a Nissan dealership. I almost bought it, but fell in love with a white one.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Out Of Control!!

monowiper
Originally Posted by Blk04cobra1
The discounts you guys are speaking of at $7k-$8k off is nearly a 12% discount. Im sorry, but that would be one of the dumbest things a dealership could do. I could realistically see the $3k-$4k discount, but not a 12%. The new rates just came out and unfortunately they are no better than last months on the C63. There are however value added leases on the E63 and CLS63's.
welcome to planet earth 2009!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IZex7I0evg

watch that vid, then you might have a different opinion before negotiating your sales price for a c63 on your dealer lot
Old 01-08-2009, 10:23 AM

C63, GL450, Panamera S, lots of little British leakers
I watched the video referenced above.
Yes, car manufacturers, including Mercedes, are filling the ports with cars the dealers arent ready to order due to declining demand. No dealer wants more than two C63's on the lot because that creates downward pricing pressure.

To better understand the British "slant" on this video piece, realize that the Brit dealership experience is far different than here in the US.
US dealers need have large stocks of cars because the customers want to drive in and drive off in their new car.
British buyers usually have to order their new car... they dont often expect to find exactly what they want sitting in the limited space in the dealer's forecourt.
That's why the commentator was aghast that Long Beach dealers were overflowing with new cars. SoCal dealers need a large, varied stock so their prospective customers dont go the next ealership down the road to shop.

FWIW, the two Mercedes dealers I trade with both told me they are coming off record December sales months. Funded buyers still have funds, and still want to buy cars.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:33 AM

2007 Inifiniti G35
Originally Posted by OrbitalAMG
Hello forums, I'm a long time reader and AMG lover but this will be my actual first time posting. Its a real mess whats happening to the auto market lately. I was at my local MB dealership (Carlton Greenville, SC) and was offered an 09 Iridium Silver C63 fully loaded stickered at $69k for only $44k lol...I wasnt able to jump on the offer at the time and lost out. It's gone now . My father was offered an 07 CL550 for 50% off sticker... Carlton MB is hurting over here.

ya, no way a brand new c63 for 44k....
Old 01-08-2009, 10:35 AM

2007 Inifiniti G35
I've seen used ones on ebay in the low 50's now... However, I need to get that Sahara interior... so I'll probably have to wait some time for the used market to start showing the colors I want.

I'm going to takeover a short term lease in the meantime on something cheap.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:52 PM

2012 Diavel
Originally Posted by Blk04cobra1
The discounts you guys are speaking of at $7k-$8k off is nearly a 12% discount. Im sorry, but that would be one of the dumbest things a dealership could do. I could realistically see the $3k-$4k discount, but not a 12%. The new rates just came out and unfortunately they are no better than last months on the C63. There are however value added leases on the E63 and CLS63's.
Dealer in Naples on Ebay: $7500 off of $70K. After I pointed that out, my dealer quoted $6750 off $72K. My trigger finger is ready. That YouTube said it all.

Also export was big the last year before everything collapsed worldwide. Now their allocation #'s as a result of those sales are having an impact on those dealers. So everything must go!

Last edited by amgplayer; 01-08-2009 at 02:55 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:31 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2014 E63
Dealer called offering me $5,300 off yesterday on a new one thats been in their showroom awhile. Im positive I could have gotten a lot more off, but it wasn't the color combo i'm looking for.

The black/black one in Naples sure looks good for $7,500 off. Just swore I would never own another black car again! Wish it was a lighter color, or maybe red.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
SLS Irridium silver,2014 GL350 BT Irridium, 2015 White Dodge RAM Hemi Quad
Hello forums, I'm a long time reader and AMG lover but this will be my actual first time posting. Its a real mess whats happening to the auto market lately. I was at my local MB dealership (Carlton Greenville, SC) and was offered an 09 Iridium Silver C63 fully loaded stickered at $69k for only $44k lol...I wasnt able to jump on the offer at the time and lost out. It's gone now . My father was offered an 07 CL550 for 50% off sticker... Carlton MB is hurting over here.
Sure, Mercedes North America would never let that happen, the dealer would lose his distirbution liscence.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:52 AM

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
Listen, call it what you want. My family was offered these deals because we had decided to just pay cash via wire transfer from the bank for two cars. We didnt want to finance anything at all. I didnt come on these forums to dick around with people. I appreciate the little BS flag, thats real cool.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:40 AM

2009 Mini Cooper Clubman S
Listen, call it what you want. My family was offered these deals because we had decided to just pay cash via wire transfer from the bank for two cars. We didnt want to finance anything at all. I didnt come on these forums to dick around with people. I appreciate the little BS flag, thats real cool.
You just further weakened your argument. The dealer makes FAR LESS money from people who pay cash than they do from people who finance, so the chances of you getting a deal like that and not financing is slim to none.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:21 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
What I like!
My Porsche smellsman offered me a 997 TT for "HALF PRICE" because he knew I would never buy the car.

Of course I then called his bluff, and he revoked the offer.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
in your Mom's car
Your two posts really reinforce your statements.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:20 PM

Porsche GT3
Where are the poser disposers?--get the E55 guys on this. Family was going to wire the money for two cars but he could not take advantage of the deal at the time?? If this is true, I paid way too much money for my car
Old 01-31-2009, 06:15 AM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jikjak
i hope we get some nice price breaks here in canada soon!

anyone know if the c63 is available for european delivery for buyers in the US?
i tried looking on the eoro delv. website but i dont see it on there.
Yea, took european delivery on mine in october. The autobahn really brings this boy to life : )
Old 01-31-2009, 10:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2002 S430, 2004 Cobra, 2004 Tahoe
I really don't want to get in to a back and forth with you guys. If your local dealers are hurting so bad as to be "giving" these cars away, then let them do it. Some markets are struggling more so than others. I guess I find it interesting that you guys will beat up the dealerships when you purchase the car, then turn around and beat them up when you go to trade it back in because they will not give you what you think it's worth. I know everyone is in search of the "best deal", but I believe it's all a matter of if "you" believe you got the best deal. Some people would be happy paying MSRP, others will only buy below "invoice", it's really a state of mind because whatever you or I do, there will always be a better deal somewhere else.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
Originally Posted by Earlyapex
Where are the poser disposers?--get the E55 guys on this. Family was going to wire the money for two cars but he could not take advantage of the deal at the time?? If this is true, I paid way too much money for my car
Mercedes Benz/Carlton
Greenville, SC 29607

(800) 801-3131

Easy to figure out...just call them.
Old 02-07-2009, 06:34 PM
Almost a Member!

2008 BMW 335i
Originally Posted by Garret711
Yea, took european delivery on mine in october. The autobahn really brings this boy to life : )
Does the C63 AMG qualify for the 7% ED discount as well? I too noticed that it isn't listed on ED portion of the MBUSA.com website. Thanks.
Old 02-07-2009, 07:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS55 AMG & RRS S/C
Originally Posted by Garret711
how was the pricing for buying it with european delivery?
Old 02-07-2009, 11:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63
dealers hav no incentive to give u a better deal because u are paying cash - if u knew anything about how business works you would realize MB makes a killing on us financing or leasing the car -

they prefer us NOT to pay cash in full - and u have two total posts, why did u come on this forum?
Old 02-08-2009, 01:09 AM

wow such big difference of discount that you guys are talking about
i seem some sitting around at the dealer, but doesn't seem like they are lowering that price here
Old 02-08-2009, 01:56 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2012 E350 4matic
just a little info on car sales here in Kentucky. we have a MB and a lexus within miles of each other. i am deciding between an IS-F, C63 or a preowned E63. i drove the C63 and the IS-F MB never called to offer a discount. lexus called within a week and offered 7,500 off in a cash deal. then a week later lexus called again and offered 10k off. it was a left over 08 but new. thats no debating price or anything just 10k off the top like that.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Out Of Control!!

monowiper
Originally Posted by eagle_lex
just a little info on car sales here in Kentucky. we have a MB and a lexus within miles of each other. i am deciding between an IS-F, C63 or a preowned E63. i drove the C63 and the IS-F MB never called to offer a discount. lexus called within a week and offered 7,500 off in a cash deal. then a week later lexus called again and offered 10k off. it was a left over 08 but new. thats no debating price or anything just 10k off the top like that.
that's what i heard at clublexus 10k off MSRP on 08's pretty easy.
seems like the IS350 people that wanted to move up to ISF did so, but they haven't picked up many new customers (as in potential c63, M3, RS4 buyers) as Lexus would have want.
imo with 10k off MSRP it's where it should have been in the first place specially for new territory...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New C63 prices