Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

someone can explain me trhis

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2009 | 09:43 PM

c63 amg
someone can explain me trhis

Hello everyone. A few days ago i made a topic on 211 forum about the 360 forged and how they do their business. The conversation was starting, 360 had nothing to say, but then all of a sudden the topic gets closed for no reason and no explanation. Why can this happen and who is doing this? Somebody to not want attention to the fact what the company 360 does?
Old 01-19-2009 | 09:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R8
Originally Posted by c63ukraine
Hello everyone. A few days ago i made a topic on 211 forum about the 360 forged and how they do their business. The conversation was starting, 360 had nothing to say, but then all of a sudden the topic gets closed for no reason and no explanation. Why can this happen and who is doing this? Somebody to not want attention to the fact what the company 360 does?
Did the thread in any way breach the posting rules? Was anything libellous posted? You have to remember, even though MBWorld isn't considered a publisher (strictly speaking) they do bear a responsibility to monitor, moderate, and delete postings or threads that contain messages that are of a libellous nature.
Old 01-19-2009 | 09:51 PM

c63 amg
Hello everyone. please read the closed topic here - https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...60-forged.html

There was nothing wrong with the topic at all!
As you can see from the topic the 360 tried to fight back with acuses me of beeing rude and bad to them from the first day, but after I brought some more facts out and numbers, for some reason next day the topic gets closed by someone with no explanation, when the 360 got nothing more to say or reply. is this because of their sponsorship on this forum or what? The please forum oficials let me know if you cover up them and then I will post elsewhere, if here is prohibited to show the people how the sponsors treat their clients?
I want to end this and I want to come to a conclusion, and whithout conversation here and people giving advices and listen to what 360 have to say this will never be resolved.
Old 01-19-2009 | 09:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R8
Damn it, man, my eyes are going haywire from trying to read that first post in your original thread.

I suspect they locked your thread for lack of punctuation!
Old 01-20-2009 | 01:35 AM

09' C63 AMG (Gisele)
"EDITED - IT IS AGAINST VIOLATION TO POST EMAILS"

I think that is why your second thread was also closed.
Old 01-20-2009 | 12:08 PM

C63
whenever my friends mentioned 360 forged and they wanted to buy from 360, i suggested them not to. simply because its a newly formed company, and they sell their product at HRE level. but i have to say that i like its design and how they promote their wheels.

someone wrote in that thread saying "refund the money and keep the wheels". some people thought he was joking, but i think thats what 360 forged should do if they still want to be in the business. whats it to 360 forged ??? small amount of money or bad reputation that spreads fast on the internet(forums, blogs, auto news/mag). negative Word of Mouth is dangerous, especially to new company such as 360 forged that survives on WoM, and customer service.

Good luck to buyer and vendor!

Last edited by wuyichao; 01-20-2009 at 12:10 PM.
Old 01-20-2009 | 01:14 PM

97 E420 W210, 95 Volvo 850 Turbo Wagon
I think you are absolutely right. I agree with you. I also believe that its complete BS that 360 did not manufacturer CF products for their wheels in an entire year. I find that very hard to believe.
Old 01-31-2009 | 06:59 AM

Porsche GT3
I ordered some wheels from them in the middle of November. The wheels were paid for in full when the order was placed. They will not return my phone calls to give me the status of the wheels. The issue is being handled by my credit card company. I will never do business with them again, and I'm a dealer.
Old 04-09-2009 | 02:17 PM

My name is Din from Prodrive, Thailand,
i can confirm all this is true because it also happened to me.
over 7 months waiting and many lies. I've never been chasing them
because i understand this type of wheels are custom made and takes time, but when
i feel it is way to long and started to chase for it. I've got an excuse and promise.

"we've moved our factory."
"it will be done in 10 days" and on going but 3 months later still nothing

they offered me another set "at cost" for keep me waiting
but don't think i will ever received it because that set after 7 months.
they just emailed me and said they would rather refund..........!??

i also have another which is already 4 months, so i cancelled ALL
and now i am waiting for a refund which i have to chase from 360 again
as overseas customer?

Expensive wheels, but center cap can't even fit without modification........
Old 04-09-2009 | 02:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63
360 is in major financial trouble - from what I hear Jordan is no longer there and someone else has come in to straighten up the mess

whether that can be done or not is a whole other story - i've dealt directly with them, and they essentially lie to your face regarding ability to deliver on their promises

im deciding if i am willing to give the new people a shot, but most likely no
Old 04-09-2009 | 04:22 PM

2009 C63 AMG
I, as a consumer, always appreciate honest anecdotes from dealing with vendors (good or bad experiences). So, c63ukraine, thank you for the post.