C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

got smoked by a C63 today, but it totally helped me made to work on time!! :D

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2009 | 09:17 PM

I drive a Toyota Hybrid...
Talking got smoked by a C63 today, but it totally helped me made to work on time!! :D

so here the story goes, i was driving to work in the morning with my G35 coupe as normal... seeing some normal W204s and all those regular cars i see everyday.. (Camry, Accord, all kind of Ford you get the picture) it kinda got me thinking..

why are there no nice car on the road? C63 is what came to my mind all of sudden..

10 mins later as i am exiting the freeway a sexy white C63 coming toward my rearview mirror really fast..

we both exit to Central Expressway and i am still ahead of him, as the time we pass away all the cars and the road is clear so i think its time we both gun it right when i downshift and pedal to metal i check my rearview mirror the C63 is gone.. he was already ahead of me "damn cheater with that 6.2 V8 " we were both going over 90-110MPH but then another group of cars in front of us so we slow down..

o well but that short race helped me pass 2 yellow lights and made to work on time

whoever that was in the morning today at around 9:40AM in Santa Clara just wanna say u got a nice car