Sponsored by:

Original Wheels & Tires For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 10:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63 AMG
Original Wheels & Tires For Sale

have installed my new wheels and tires (see C63 forum), so my stock wheels & tires are now available. Front tires are original Pirelli Pzero's. Rear tires are Sumitomo HRZIII 275/40/18's. Front & Rear tires are anywhere from 40-65% treadlife (enough to probably get 10,000 more miles on a C Class car). Wheel or tire sidewalls have never touched a curb - they are perfect. The only imperfection is a tiny tiny chip (size of a pencil lead on one of the rear wheels that I am guessing my wheel installer did - picture attached).

TPIS sensors are NOT included. In addition, I was in a rush to get my new wheels & tires installed and the shop was in a hurry to get me out of there before closing time today. Therefore, the rear's are seated and inflated, while the front tires just need to be re-seated and inflated (you will notice this in the pictures).

I am in Disneyland from 4/28 to 4/30. Priority goes to people who have already contacted me, especially anyone in the Phoenix/LA area that could pick them up.

First $1,750 takes them. If no one who has already expressed interest grabs them at $1,750, I'll take the next highest offer. EMAIL ME (don't PM) if you are interested. For some reason I can't attach pictures to this thread as it said I already did in the other thread I made in the C forum. If you want to see pictures, email me or see the thread in the C forum. Thanks.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63 AMG
I am back from Disneyland. Thanks for all the PM's and emails. I acknowledge that the rear tread is lower than I thought and I also am confirming that the TPIS are not included.

First $1,500 takes them picked up, or $1,500 plus shipping.

Thanks,