Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone from the GTA who drives C63 AMG?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 03:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 Porsche C2S, 2014 ML63 AMG, & 2012 Maserati Quattroporte S
Cool Anyone from the GTA who drives C63 AMG?

Nice to meet all you AMG fanatics! I'm currently driving a Jet Black 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe. My first car was a Jet Black 2003 BMW Z4. I felt that when I was driving Z4 to Seneca College in Toronto and driving back home, the ride felt like there was too much turbulent like sitting in the airplane. There's too many pot-holes on the road and the TTC tracks on Queen St. Therefore, I was stuck with my 3-year lease . When I graduated from college, I went on pursue a B.B.A. degree at Trent University in Peterborough. I travel to Toronto every Friday and go back on Sunday. So this is how I end up with a G35 Coupe. To be honest, I'm very happy with this car over the Z4. The lease on that car is almost over, this August to be exact. When my semester ends this summer, I will go ahead and lease a C63 AMG. I hope I can get the 2010 model and if I have to wait, so be it. So, I want to ask the people in this board who is from Toronto and drives a C63 AMG what they think about this car? Do you feel like you are getting your money worth on this car? Do you feel a sense of positive reaction when others on the street perceives you driving the car?

I'm getting the AMG Performance Package, Carbon Fiber interior trim, and Premium Package.

Once I have time, I post Z4, G35 Coupe, and my dad's S63 AMG up.