Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Car next to you is driven by hottie

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 07:19 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C63 AMG P30 + OE Tuning
Ludatwix70: well done! i managed to christen my C63 last night whilst cruising at 120kmh.. hehe managed to slow down as it got hotter!!!

Merc-Skycap: that's funny!! make sure you don't attract other dicks along the way...
Old 05-16-2009, 09:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
08 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Merc-Skycap
I rolled the window down and he asked how much I bought it for, etc. etc. and then GAVE ME HIS CARD TO CALL HIM!!!!

This gets even better! So there I am rolling the window up and trying to register what had just occured with my Italian mother in the passenger seat. She, being old fashioned gets scared and tells me that what just happened was unacceptable and goes on a "You Need A Girlfriend" Italian rant. Lmao my Father on the other hand heard about it and laughed his behind off!
You and your car are compatible....there's some LAG TIME!!!
j/k
Old 05-16-2009, 10:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Volvo C30 R-design, CL63 AMG
this is hilarious.....

volvo:gets 3 hot blondes

mercedes benz: gets a dude.....

whoda thunk
Old 05-16-2009, 11:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Ludatwix70
this is hilarious.....

volvo:gets 3 hot blondes

mercedes benz: gets a dude.....

whoda thunk
hmmmm...coz they like your car! its a GIRLIE CAR Kidding....kidding

yeah that's right soo next time share the love...give me 1 and you can have the other 2 ( share a Girl and win a friend)
Old 05-16-2009, 01:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 AMG
THIS CAR IS A FREAKIN DICK MAGNET, WHAT THE HELL!

This is some BULL! A guy in a blue M3 rolled up beside my car today and kept staring at the car. I was gettin pissed so I picked up some speed to get away. He followed me and at the stop light he stoped beside me and asked me to roll down my window. I thought okay, he just wants to ask a question about the car. So I rolled the window down and he asked how much I bought it for, etc. etc. and then GAVE ME HIS CARD TO CALL HIM!!!!

This gets even better! So there I am rolling the window up and trying to register what had just occured with my Italian mother in the passenger seat. She, being old fashioned gets scared and tells me that what just happened was unacceptable and goes on a "You Need A Girlfriend" Italian rant. Lmao my Father on the other hand heard about it and laughed his behind off!

Lol I am the joke of the day....lol

That's nothing. One time I was getting gas, and some guy in a VW Passat was at the pump infront of me. He walks over, looks at me and asks: "Are you married?" I'm like, uhm... yeah. He goes "too bad." I'm like huh? WTF? I just shake it off, and he opens the door to get in his car and I see a bottle of lube in his door pocket. I'm like ..... this just didn't happen.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:34 PM

09 c300 4matic
So what do you do when a girl rolls up in a car much more expensive then yours?

Turn your head? lol
Old 05-16-2009, 02:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG & RR
Originally Posted by phranksmbz

Turn your head? lol
Try and compliment her car and her!
Old 05-16-2009, 02:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R8

This is some BULL! A guy in a blue M3 rolled up beside my car today and kept staring at the car. I was gettin pissed so I picked up some speed to get away. He followed me and at the stop light he stoped beside me and asked me to roll down my window. I thought okay, he just wants to ask a question about the car. So I rolled the window down and he asked how much I bought it for, etc. etc. and then GAVE ME HIS CARD TO CALL HIM!!!!

ROFL!!
Old 05-16-2009, 02:51 PM

C63 AMG P30 + OE Tuning
I dunno what most girls like when they see a guy but driving fast has definetly helped me out.

i was drving my volvo c30 weavin on the 101 round 80mph and then i had to slow down and when i looked to my right i saw 3 hot blondes.
they all looked at me and smiled

so i passed em in embarrasment since im really shy. when i exited they rolled up next to me open their window and gave me their digits

SCORE!!
lol

this is a true story

Try and compliment her car and her!
+1
Old 05-16-2009, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by yazid
+1
has all that happened to u before?
Old 05-17-2009, 01:10 AM

nascar
just crash into her so she stops, chat her up, then whip it out

works like a charm
Old 05-17-2009, 01:43 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
'08 C63 AMG (turned in for lease)
Originally Posted by phranksmbz

Turn your head? lol
1st off, if she's hot and drives a really nice car she gets compliments from guys all the time about how hot she is and how nice her car is. I like to play the funny dick role to hot girls; if you kiss their *** you're just like every other guy. Talk a little siht about her car, but make sure she thinks its funny and you're good.

On the other hand she's prolly bangin a rich guy who drive a lambo or a ferrari, and you have no chance. Save your pride and don't giver her the satisfaction of her seeing you eye her! Gold diggin beotch!

Last edited by Danny_Boy; 05-17-2009 at 01:50 AM.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:58 AM

09 c300 4matic
LOL
Old 05-17-2009, 02:27 AM

Originally Posted by Danny_Boy
1st off, if she's hot and drives a really nice car she gets compliments from guys all the time about how hot she is and how nice her car is. I like to play the funny dick role to hot girls; if you kiss their *** you're just like every other guy. Talk a little siht about her car, but make sure she thinks its funny and you're good.

On the other hand she's prolly bangin a rich guy who drive a lambo or a Ferrari, and you have no chance. Save your pride and don't give her the satisfaction of her seeing you eye her! Gold diggin beotch!
amen to that
Old 05-17-2009, 07:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
12 CLS63
The only people that appreciate the C63 are teenage boys, haha, and that's not my target demographic.

Females check out the C4S but I usually get the "you're probably a d**k" cold eyed stare.
Old 05-17-2009, 12:51 PM

C63 AMG P30 + OE Tuning
has all that happened to u before?
definitely not the dick magnet but getting smiles, waves and digits from women.. has happened a few times

Last edited by yazid; 05-17-2009 at 12:54 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 03:30 PM

STi
Originally Posted by dan30252
That's nothing. One time I was getting gas, and some guy in a VW Passat was at the pump infront of me. He walks over, looks at me and asks: "Are you married?" I'm like, uhm... yeah. He goes "too bad." I'm like huh? WTF? I just shake it off, and he opens the door to get in his car and I see a bottle of lube in his door pocket. I'm like ..... this just didn't happen.

I better think twice about buying a C63.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:52 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
'08 C63 AMG (turned in for lease)
Ok so car isn't a dick magnet...quick story. So its a nice day out and i decided to drop the hammer. I'm zooming along and I pull into Walmart and a minivan pulls up and this 8 starts talking to me about how nice my car is (and by 8 i mean two girls, both 4's) and asking me if I have a GF (said no) and said that they would love to be my GF's to drive the car (i said no). So it's not a dick magnet but ugly chicks love it....sweet (gonna go kill myself)
Old 05-17-2009, 08:42 PM

C63
^ lol

our cars are definitely dick magnet! i have many many people rolled down their windows and gave me props, all guys, they acted more excited than me! most girls dont know what c63 is, i bet they think it as regular Cs with quad exhaust tips. On the other hand, i saw many girls stared at my g35 coupe.
Old 05-17-2009, 08:44 PM

nascar
Originally Posted by Danny_Boy
(and by 8 i mean two girls, both 4's)
lmfaooooo
Old 05-17-2009, 09:27 PM

C63
^ shes cute!
Old 05-17-2009, 09:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 C63 AMG
Dick Magnet..... not that they are gay and nothing wrong with gay ( as long as their happy) .... In a Meet 2 gays asked if I can take them for a ride and I respond ....."ahh...ahhh...maybe later"
Old 05-17-2009, 09:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 C63 AMG
Remember that movie "BORAT" .. I think the pu$$y magnet of that car is in the front bumper and our C63s Dick Magnet is in the rear bumper, in the dual exhaust
Old 05-17-2009, 10:28 PM

nascar
Originally Posted by wuyichao
^ shes cute!
you're cute
Old 05-18-2009, 02:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG & RR
From my experience this car gets both, girls & guys. I could do w/o the guys but as long as they don't cross the line I guess its cool to ask about the car, etc.

However, I will say that the girls this car usually attracts are mostly gold diggers and those are not what I need either and trust me gold diggers know what this car is! So Therefore, its w/e!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Car next to you is driven by hottie