C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Race Precision RPI needs c63 testers. (SOCAL)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 12:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
faewewfwaef
Race Precision RPI needs c63 testers. (SOCAL)

Hi guys, i actually just picked up a 2010 C63 AMG (Tenorite Grey, blk/blk interior).
I contacted the guys at RacePrecision (RPI) - www.raceprecision.com , they say they would need a tester to develop a aftermarket exhaust and RAM induction scoops for our cars.

If you have not heard of RPI, they've been real big around BMW communities becuase they serious give you every $$$ worth of performance gain.

I'm an e60 -5 series owner so I have actually had real positive experiences with this company.

They provide dynos to prove the genuity of all their products, the dynos are ran with the same car and with the hoods closed.

I'm not a promoter of RPI, im just here to deliver the msg for the good of all of us. Plus, wheover takes their car in I'm sure the guys at RPI will give you a great discount ;]

Cheers.

Last edited by leonsiu; 06-30-2009 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Put in more information
Old 06-30-2009, 10:32 AM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by leonsiu
Hi guys, i actually just picked up a 2010 C63 AMG (Tenorite Grey, blk/blk interior).
I contacted the guys at RacePrecision (RPI) - www.raceprecision.com , they say they would need a tester to develop a aftermarket exhaust and RAM induction scoops for our cars.

If you have not heard of RPI, they've been real big around BMW communities becuase they serious give you every $$$ worth of performance gain.

I'm an e60 -5 series owner so I have actually had real positive experiences with this company.

They provide dynos to prove the genuity of all their products, the dynos are ran with the same car and with the hoods closed.

I'm not a promoter of RPI, im just here to deliver the msg for the good of all of us. Plus, wheover takes their car in I'm sure the guys at RPI will give you a great discount ;]

Cheers.

Keep this to PM's only unless you want to pay to sponsor. By asking for a test car this puts the post into a sponsorship situation. Have Eloy PM me for more info on being a sponsor.