LSD installed around Seattle?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 07:13 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightning, Escalade, Duc
LSD installed around Seattle?

Hey everyone, coming back from Iraq soon (contractor) and my present to myself is going to be a C63. Live in AK but will be in the Seattle area for a few months so I am trying to buy one now/soon from around that area so I can have it while im there. If I dont get the PP, I want to have a Quaife or other LSD put in. I see Evosport lists Car Nutz Customs in Bellevue as a dealer. Anyone have experience here or can recommend a good spot around the area? If I cant find a great shop I will just limit myself to vehicles with the PP, but that will limit my negotiating power some I think. Thanks for any help fellas, (and ladies?)
-andy
Old 07-19-2009, 08:07 AM

2013 Nissan GT-R BE
I used to live in Bellevue and Barrier MB is a good dealer. Don't know about Car Nutz, but along Northup way (aka 24th) and Bel-Red road, there are quite a bit of car shops. Aston Martin and Park Place LTD are both on Northup too!

Good luck with your search on the C63. I am in the same boat as you being a contractor in Iraq looking for my next ride.

Sheep
Old 07-19-2009, 08:34 AM
Almost a Member!

Lightning, Escalade, Duc
sheep thanks man, I have a few car dealers im in contact with now, but I will add Barrier to the list now for sure. Im more looking for a place that can install the LSD, and EvoSport was listing Car Nutz as a dealer for them.
Old 07-19-2009, 05:33 PM

08 C300 Sport 4matic (done) 2010 GL450 4MATIC
i got all my mods (rims, lowered, hid's, custom radar, lorinser spoilers) done with benchmark motoring in bellevue, they do all the high end cars in Seattle for the mariners, seahawks, microsoft execs....pm me for contact information. as far as a dealer, larson in fife put up the best deals, and if i am correct they have a c63 there in stock. go straight to the manager and not through a salesman. pm for details.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:34 AM
Almost a Member!

Lightning, Escalade, Duc
Originally Posted by 08c3004matic
i got all my mods (rims, lowered, hid's, custom radar, lorinser spoilers) done with benchmark motoring in bellevue, they do all the high end cars in Seattle for the mariners, seahawks, microsoft execs....pm me for contact information. as far as a dealer, larson in fife put up the best deals, and if i am correct they have a c63 there in stock. go straight to the manager and not through a salesman. pm for details.
pm sent, thanks