Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

-Meisterschaft Exhaust System Sale for your C63-

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 05:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
You guys sound like a bunch of girls arguing over some exhaust system. it doesn't matter just drive your cars.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'09 C63
What are you talking about? Read the link you gave us. Last page on the 2nd link. Someone in there said that the funds were returned to the buyers. I dunno what's going on, I jumped from 1st page to 52nd page....but I'm saying what I read.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:38 AM

C63 AMG
guys they cant get any hp gains kuz im sure they cant do much better than the AMG Stock Exhaust!!
Old 08-27-2009, 01:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes C300 Sport, BMW 745Li, VW Mk6 Golf TDI
Originally Posted by MikeS54
I get your point but i truly believe they stole a lot of stuff from eisenmann but thats just my opinion. At the same time I never meant to bash their system what I wanted to state is the fact that they are a POS company who frauded a lot of people. Worse than that they never admited their fault and never tried to fix the problem by returning at least particial fund of the buyers who purchased the fake system.
From what I understand, it was the same exact product, built from the same exact specs, but was just manufactured in Korea instead of Germany. Quality was never an issue though between the real and "fake" line. And correct me if I'm wrong, but it was the Eisenmann race CF tip line I believe and not the standard Meisterschaft line. Meisterschaft was supposed to be the highest end line of the Eisenmann lineup and that was a joint product with Eisenhaus. Although I agree it was shady practice by Eisenhaus (now GTHaus), I'm not sure they legally broke contract with Eisenmann. Maybe in spirit of the contact, but not legally. That's why there was no formal legal proceedings and lawsuits, or at least any that were found in favor of Eisenmann. Regardless, the quality of the exhaust is still really good.

Originally Posted by bigbodybeeenz
This is true, however their Meisterschaft line was not affected by this. All I can say from first hand experience is that Meisterschaft exhausts are some of the highest quality exhausts money can buy.
+1. My Meisterschaft exhaust is a top of the line product.

Originally Posted by white_beast
guys they cant get any hp gains kuz im sure they cant do much better than the AMG Stock Exhaust!!
Any evidence to back this? The stock AMG exhaust is pretty amazing I admit and is manufactured by Eisenmann, but I believe it was based off their sport line and not their race line. IND could probably clear that up though. And also factor in that Meisterschaft was supposed to be the highest end of the lineup, even above the other two Eisenmann Race and Sport line. I'd want to see real numbers before making any assumptions though.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:04 PM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Azn_C300
From what I understand, it was the same exact product, built from the same exact specs, but was just manufactured in Korea instead of Germany. Quality was never an issue though between the real and "fake" line. And correct me if I'm wrong, but it was the Eisenmann race CF tip line I believe and not the standard Meisterschaft line. Meisterschaft was supposed to be the highest end line of the Eisenmann lineup and that was a joint product with Eisenhaus. Although I agree it was shady practice by Eisenhaus (now GTHaus), I'm not sure they legally broke contract with Eisenmann. Maybe in spirit of the contact, but not legally. That's why there was no formal legal proceedings and lawsuits, or at least any that were found in favor of Eisenmann. Regardless, the quality of the exhaust is still really good.

+1. My Meisterschaft exhaust is a top of the line product.

Any evidence to back this? The stock AMG exhaust is pretty amazing I admit and is manufactured by Eisenmann, but I believe it was based off their sport line and not their race line. IND could probably clear that up though. And also factor in that Meisterschaft was supposed to be the highest end of the lineup, even above the other two Eisenmann Race and Sport line. I'd want to see real numbers before making any assumptions though.

I believe it was the sport line they sold were fakes. The meisterschaft at the time was just a rebadged eisenmann race system with fancy tips. Right now the new meisterschaft systems such as ones on C63 is a probably a brand new design. However I suspect they learned a lot from the real eisenmann system they probably took apart. But hey thats just my guess.

However all things said, they made fake eisenmann and sold them to the public Then when people found out they disappeared.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:51 PM

bike
Originally Posted by MikeS54
I believe it was the sport line they sold were fakes. The meisterschaft at the time was just a rebadged eisenmann race system with fancy tips. Right now the new meisterschaft systems such as ones on C63 is a probably a brand new design. However I suspect they learned a lot from the real eisenmann system they probably took apart. But hey thats just my guess.

However all things said, they made fake eisenmann and sold them to the public Then when people found out they disappeared.
Even though GThaus was wrong in what they did, everyone who received a fake eisenmann system was refunded as far as I know.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:28 PM

2009 MB C63 2007 MB ML63 2006 MB CLS 500 (wife)
Maybe it is not GThaus who had a problem, maybe it is Eisenmann who could not provide all the orders. Sometimes even a big factory cannot handle the huge amount of products ordered by the dealers. It is due to their popularity or special deals or good marketing etc. So, they find other companies that can help them assemble or manufacture the desired product. Of course the "helping link" must be cheap and fast. Since most of Eisenmann's products are handmade and they build a lot of OEM exhausts for big car brands, they were probably having a hard time with their aftermarket product line.
As some one said: The parts of the exhaust were original, but they were assembled somewhere out of Germany. The company had to outsource to handle their orders. There is nothing wrong with that. Mercedes Banz has many assebmly lines around the world, we still call them German car, right? Even if it is made in South Africa or elsewhere.
If GTHaus boughtback those exhausts that were made somewhere but Germany, it is a HUGE plus for their reputation. Customer care is always respected by any enthusiast. And this are just my thoughts.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:59 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
C63/X5/ML/YUGO
i have it on my e70 4.8 i did not like it i have it for 2 hrs and return it back to meisterschaft it sound like i was driveing a mustang and pay 25% on the full price bc i use it for 2 hrs but on e60 sold c63 not at all i like thear s65 amg tips
Old 04-07-2010, 10:45 AM

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
W222 S550
Any sound clip?
Old 04-07-2010, 02:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by zivicirl
You guys sound like a bunch of girls arguing over some exhaust system. it doesn't matter just drive your cars.
If you don't wanna debate cars and mods this isn't the forum for you.

I agree though, who cares about who made what or quality... The point is, Why would I spend 3K on something that will give me little to no gain on a car that has a close to a perfect exhaust note as you can get???