Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any upgrades under warranty???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2010 | 11:37 AM

09 C63
Any upgrades under warranty???

I had my car for a few months now and i have been looking and see that most of you guys have had work done to your cars. My question is is there anything I can do to my car that wont void warranty? Is there a way to get the p31 package aftermarket through MB?... Also has anyone ran in to problems with getting an ECU tune and then MB not honoring the warranty on the car for any problem?
Old 01-23-2010 | 01:55 PM

2009 C63
I have the MHP tune and been the dealer 3 times with no issues...
Old 01-24-2010 | 06:04 PM

none
Originally Posted by azadian22
I had my car for a few months now and i have been looking and see that most of you guys have had work done to your cars. My question is is there anything I can do to my car that wont void warranty? Is there a way to get the p31 package aftermarket through MB?... Also has anyone ran in to problems with getting an ECU tune and then MB not honoring the warranty on the car for any problem?
Find a dealer that's friendly with mods and you should have no problems. Some dealers won't touch a modded car, some will call Mercedes Tech, and others will simply look the other way.

Just ask your SA what he thinks about it, and if he's not amenable find another dealership.

Josh