Sponsored by:

Blacking out the chrome with wraps

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 09:09 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C63 AMG P30 + OE Tuning
Blacking out the chrome with wraps

Hi guys, I've been searching for black wraps in my country but to no avail. It seems no one here does it!

Would appreciate if anyone could assist to point me to right direction to where can order them online.

Also, has anyone blacked out their exhaust tips by painting them matte black? Or even better, replaced the tips with black tips?

I'm searching black grills cos I don't believe in painting over the chrome grill is good in the long run cos of the chips you get from rocks and pebbles flying around. Obviously the Brabus grill is the bomb but it just won't fit the C63 period! The best one I've seen so far is on the Kicherer C63.

Do let me know your thoughts. Cheers!
Old 04-18-2010, 10:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
08 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by yazid
Hi guys, I've been searching for black wraps in my country but to no avail. It seems no one here does it!

Would appreciate if anyone could assist to point me to right direction to where can order them online.

Also, has anyone blacked out their exhaust tips by painting them matte black? Or even better, replaced the tips with black tips?

I'm searching black grills cos I don't believe in painting over the chrome grill is good in the long run cos of the chips you get from rocks and pebbles flying around. Obviously the Brabus grill is the bomb but it just won't fit the C63 period! The best one I've seen so far is on the Kicherer C63.

Do let me know your thoughts. Cheers!
Mine is wrapped with Vinyl sticker..I think thats easy to get but you need a good installer.

Been thinking about painting my tips too

since I got my grille still no chip (6 months now)...I had mine painted at M1 Autobody shop they have a new product called Clear Bra Spray...kinda expensive but worth it...

If you find out how to order and how much is the Kicherer please let us know.