Sponsored by:

Some pics of the car, after HNRs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2010 | 10:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55
Originally Posted by Jeffield
Also if your car was "worthy" of the stripe from PMS then I m pretty sure you would be featured on their blog...

and no you are not featured on their blog.

Originally Posted by REDSRT
Thats why I got the stripe done somewhere else

LOL because its fake...like a knock off gucci bag
Old 04-30-2010 | 02:21 AM
JM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W204
Wow that being said that means you're a fake trying to be cool hy would you even openly admit that it's a knockoff, that's a shame and you are a big load of umm... Fail

epic.
Old 04-30-2010 | 03:46 AM

2007 SRT8 Charger, 09' C63
Wow that being said that means you're a fake trying to be cool hy would you even openly admit that it's a knockoff, that's a shame and you are a big load of umm... Fail

epic.
OMGGGGGG bro are kidding me???? Gett off my nutzzzzzz man, seriously get a lifeeee. You dont like my sticker dont look at it. My Godddd, stop posting in my thread. How is it a knockoff, its a FREAKING VINYL STICKER, PMS uses the SAME sticker for the same price!! Thats just being smart buddy. Ey, man, seriously ur getting old bro let it go. BTW your grammar really improved...Good Job
Old 04-30-2010 | 03:49 AM

OMGGGGGG bro are kidding me???? Gett off my nutzzzzzz man, seriously get a lifeeee. You dont like my sticker dont look at it. My Godddd, stop posting in my thread. How is it a knockoff, its a FREAKING VINYL STICKER, PMS uses the SAME sticker for the same price!! Thats just being smart buddy. Ey, man, seriously ur getting old bro let it go. BTW your grammar really improved...Good Job

I meant for a lot more money.......its almost 1 am a little sleepy.
Old 04-30-2010 | 04:17 AM

JUSTTHEBEST- ya bro its vinyl
NORMANDIE4LIFE-Thanx man, someone who understands

obsidian05e55-Not all of platinum's cars are "highly modified", and im not changing my rims cuz i like the stockers, but i got all my badging blacked out by them, i dont have to have "black wheels" to make my sticker look good, imo. Thanx for caring though

Jeffield- dude, i dont even where to begin with youCalling me "fake" and saying my car is not "worthy". LOL WHO THE **** are you to even open ur mouth about such things man?? If you dont like my "STICKER" say you dont like it and thats it, you keep popping in here and leaving nothing but negative comments, Get a life dude, PLZ. If I dont like something, I either keep it to myself, or express my thoughts rather nicely, not like a douche like you.
Guys, i posted this thread to show how a C63 looks dropped in case someones pulling the trigger on some H n R springs, so they can have an idea (trying to help). Never meant this to be a "sticker" thread. Anyway, i dont mind the feedback and opinions as I understand everyone has different tastes. Just when people like Jeffield talk **** gets old, dude you dont even know me, quit being dick. Anywho, I LOVE my STICKER and my SPRINGS.
Old 04-30-2010 | 07:59 AM
JM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W204
You sir are an idiot,

Did you not just openly admit that your car is not from PMS and you have a PMS sticker on your car that clearly says PMS?

That does not make you smart, that makes you a POSER.

You are posing that you are cool and you put a PMS vinyl sticker on your car when its clearly not.

Just in the end, we are saying that you are a poser.

Its like if you owned a C350 but you put the Bodykit and the quad exhaust and you badged it a 63...

Fail.
Old 04-30-2010 | 12:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63, Grigio Medio E46 M3
I was just stating my opinion, thats all..No need to get all excited.
Old 04-30-2010 | 02:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

BBS LM's 18's + Kics
great improvement
Old 04-30-2010 | 02:16 PM

C63
sticking the stripe is a bold move!
Old 04-30-2010 | 03:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT
H&R's are the way to go ....i think you can do whatever you want to a car as long as you are not making it into something it's not . people are way to critical of other people's cars . you will never please everyone no matter what you do or don't do to a car . look at my car . i have people that compliment me all the time about my set up and then there are the limited few that complain that my car has too many colors on it . i think that i have done a unique combo on my car and i have the trophy's and cash to prove it ( hot import nights , import face-off , dub ) . i would never put a big wing on my car but i think that HIRO63's car looks great with a wing . originality is what makes the aftermarket car business so great . i personally would not put any stripes on my car but if that's something that you like , then i say go ahead and put a stripe or two or a hundred . last time i checked , that car belongs to you . i understand what people are saying about representing a company that has done nothing to your car . i would say lose the " pms " on the stripe . good thing about vynil is you can rip it off when you don't like it anymore .
Old 04-30-2010 | 05:12 PM
JM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W204
Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ
H&R's are the way to go ....i think you can do whatever you want to a car as long as you are not making it into something it's not . people are way to critical of other people's cars . you will never please everyone no matter what you do or don't do to a car . look at my car . i have people that compliment me all the time about my set up and then there are the limited few that complain that my car has too many colors on it . i think that i have done a unique combo on my car and i have the trophy's and cash to prove it ( hot import nights , import face-off , dub ) . i would never put a big wing on my car but i think that HIRO63's car looks great with a wing . originality is what makes the aftermarket car business so great . i personally would not put any stripes on my car but if that's something that you like , then i say go ahead and put a stripe or two or a hundred . last time i checked , that car belongs to you . i understand what people are saying about representing a company that has done nothing to your car . i would say lose the " pms " on the stripe . good thing about vynil is you can rip it off when you don't like it anymore .

That is the only concern I have actually,

He is "posing" as something he is not if it was just a stripe it would be fine.
Old 04-30-2010 | 05:24 PM

You sir are an idiot,

Did you not just openly admit that your car is not from PMS and you have a PMS sticker on your car that clearly says PMS?

That does not make you smart, that makes you a POSER.

You are posing that you are cool and you put a PMS vinyl sticker on your car when its clearly not.

Just in the end, we are saying that you are a poser.

Its like if you owned a C350 but you put the Bodykit and the quad exhaust and you badged it a 63...

Fail.
Read my post "idiot" i said i had previously had work done there before, i just didnt want to pay outrageous money for a sticker thats all. Once again i NEVER said I was "COOL" you keep saying that idiot. And ur c350 comparison makes no sense in my situation, for example if you had the opportunity to buy a REAL Gucci watch from somewhere elese besides "gucci" themseleves for a wayyyy cheaper price, you wouldnt do it? Sure you would, would that make a poser, nope i dont think so. Anyway once again, if you dont like my sticker dont look at it, and stop calling people "fake" or not "worthy" without even knowing them. Its JUST a CAR and JUST a STICKER, not a big deal, get over it. You took this thread to a different level "idiot", just look at my Springs and STFU!!!
Old 04-30-2010 | 06:48 PM
JM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W204
Read my post "idiot" i said i had previously had work done there before, i just didnt want to pay outrageous money for a sticker thats all. Once again i NEVER said I was "COOL" you keep saying that idiot. And ur c350 comparison makes no sense in my situation, for example if you had the opportunity to buy a REAL Gucci watch from somewhere elese besides "gucci" themseleves for a wayyyy cheaper price, you wouldnt do it? Sure you would, would that make a poser, nope i dont think so. Anyway once again, if you dont like my sticker dont look at it, and stop calling people "fake" or not "worthy" without even knowing them. Its JUST a CAR and JUST a STICKER, not a big deal, get over it. You took this thread to a different level "idiot", just look at my Springs and STFU!!!

Sorry, you really do not understand

So someone else is FAKING a PMS sticker for your car.

Thats posing....

Because in vancouver we have a Prestigious car modding company called SR AUTOGROUP which was the first in the world to mod a Reventon.

People around always go I save money get my other mods modded somewhere else but have vinyls and **** saying SR AUTOGROUP without even getting it there.

THAT MAKES YOU A POSER.

Why dont you try driving your car to PMS and ask them is it smart that you saved money somewhere else that DUPPED their logo to put on your car.

Also I highly believe that its even illegal / copyright infringement upon their trademark.

Why dont you tell us which store did this so they can get sued.

You dont realize the severity of copyright infringement.

Also just like to say your scenerio does not work because theres a difference

both Gucci bags from a boutique or from another store is MADE by Gucci rather than by some cheap store

Your sticker is a REPLICA and fake Gucci bags are REPLICA AS WELL.

Do you not understand?
Old 04-30-2010 | 07:18 PM

2015 C300 Sport
It's a sticker/vinyl, who cares. If you like it it's all that matters. Like the saying goes, "Opinions are like ***holes..."

But this cracked me up. The award for lamest thing ever said in a flame war...

"You dont realize the severity of copyright infringement."
Old 04-30-2010 | 08:05 PM

C63 AMG
I don't really care personally but it is very odd that someone would replicate a vinyl sticker for Platinum Motorsports of all things. It isn't like the stripe enhances the appearance of the car, the only motive I could gather for doing this would be to make others believe that the car is sponsored by PMS. Again, IMO very odd and I guess can only be defined as "posing."
Old 04-30-2010 | 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by bryant_is_bored
It's a sticker/vinyl, who cares. If you like it it's all that matters. Like the saying goes, "Opinions are like ***holes..."

But this cracked me up. The award for lamest thing ever said in a flame war...

"You dont realize the severity of copyright infringement."
LOL
Old 04-30-2010 | 08:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 C63 AMG
REDSRT, Do what ever you want on your car..its your car and its your money...enjoy
Old 04-30-2010 | 08:30 PM

Sorry, you really do not understand

So someone else is FAKING a PMS sticker for your car.

Thats posing....

Because in vancouver we have a Prestigious car modding company called SR AUTOGROUP which was the first in the world to mod a Reventon.

People around always go I save money get my other mods modded somewhere else but have vinyls and **** saying SR AUTOGROUP without even getting it there.

THAT MAKES YOU A POSER.

Why dont you try driving your car to PMS and ask them is it smart that you saved money somewhere else that DUPPED their logo to put on your car.

Also I highly believe that its even illegal / copyright infringement upon their trademark.

Why dont you tell us which store did this so they can get sued.

You dont realize the severity of copyright infringement.

Also just like to say your scenerio does not work because theres a difference

both Gucci bags from a boutique or from another store is MADE by Gucci rather than by some cheap store

Your sticker is a REPLICA and fake Gucci bags are REPLICA AS WELL.

Do you not understand?

Do you realize your the ONLY one making a big deal about the sticker.
All the other NORMAL forum member commented and moved on. Dude you posted more in my thread than i did, wtfff. is wrong with you, GET OVER IT!!!!! Quit being a dad and lecturing me, i honestly dont give a **** what you say, WHO CARES MAN. Once again I posted this thread for the HnR springs, comment on that, not on other BS. My Gawd, i feel bad for your wife, girlfriend, etc.putting up with smart *** like you..... Have a good day daddddd
Old 04-30-2010 | 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by MNL ICE
REDSRT, Do what ever you want on your car..its your car and its your money...enjoy
Thanx bro, just some people cant let it go, you know. Anyway you coming to the meet this sunday?
Old 05-01-2010 | 01:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG(sold), 2009 CL550, 2010 S550 Majestic Black, 2010 ML550, 2006 C230, 2009 Venza
Now you just need some shoes..
Old 05-02-2010 | 02:23 AM
JM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W204
Do you realize your the ONLY one making a big deal about the sticker.
All the other NORMAL forum member commented and moved on. Dude you posted more in my thread than i did, wtfff. is wrong with you, GET OVER IT!!!!! Quit being a dad and lecturing me, i honestly dont give a **** what you say, WHO CARES MAN. Once again I posted this thread for the HnR springs, comment on that, not on other BS. My Gawd, i feel bad for your wife, girlfriend, etc.putting up with smart *** like you..... Have a good day daddddd

Just cant get over that you own something not very ordinary and yet you are still being a poser.

Be happy with your $80k Car.

P O S E R
Old 05-02-2010 | 01:35 PM

09 c63 blk/blk H&R Springs & 08 e 63 blk/blk
lots of meltdowns in this thread
Old 05-02-2010 | 07:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 SL Black, '12 ML63, '13 SL63, '14 E63 Wagon, '14 458 Italia
Originally Posted by g.smiley
lots of meltdowns in this thread
Entertaining though.
Old 05-02-2010 | 08:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 C63
Don't even get the poser issue...he's not sponsored....all he's doing is free advertisement. Why does it matter? If i was PM or whatever company he has on there I'd be happy with the free advertisement...
Old 05-02-2010 | 09:14 PM
JM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W204
Originally Posted by Jae Duk
Don't even get the poser issue...he's not sponsored....all he's doing is free advertisement. Why does it matter? If i was PM or whatever company he has on there I'd be happy with the free advertisement...
Well PMS is lucky it's a c63, what if it was a dodge neon.
It's no issue if PMS issued the vinyl to Him but you have to realize that he got this sticker made as a replica by some other shop that's already illegal as the other shop is using PMS logo to make money which could easily damage the reputation of PMS. Some people that may be interested in getting Modded at PMS might have seen op's car and quickly got turned off and that is ruining reputation of the store

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Some pics of the car, after HNRs