C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Tire Recommendation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 07:31 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
13 Lamborghini SL, 20 Porsche 911 (sold), 09 C63(sold), Vipers (sold)
Originally Posted by sflgator
Traction with the Bridgestone RE760's seemed as good as the oem Pirelli's and lasted a bit longer for me (8k mi. vs. 5k mi.), but again, I'm getting similar traction on my ultra high perf all-season, Michelin Pilot A/S Plus tires as well (with a tread wear rating of 500); got 10k mi. on the rears now with another 1-2k left...but they carry a 45k mi. tread wear warranty, so a new set of rear tires should only cost me ~ $130 or so.
Got my pilot sport a/s plus' about 4 weeks ago and really do like them. I'd love to hear how it goes when you go in for new rears!! Discount Tire told me absolutely NO problems on the warranty.....we shall put that to the test!
Old 05-28-2010, 04:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by KCviper
Got my pilot sport a/s plus' about 4 weeks ago and really do like them. I'd love to hear how it goes when you go in for new rears!! Discount Tire told me absolutely NO problems on the warranty.....we shall put that to the test!
Cool; glad you like them. I've got 10k mi. on my rears now, and they're looking like they may only go another 1-2k more...will let everyone know how it goes with the Michelin 45k mi. tread wear warranty when I need to replace them.