Sponsored by:

bluetooth issues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 08:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C63 AMG
bluetooth issues

Hi guys, my 2009 C63 is having some issues with the bluetooth. My iphone 3GS pairs fine and the interface between the phone and COMAND is working fine as well. I get a great mobile signal and can hear the people on the other end of the phone fine. The problem is that they claim they cant hear me and that there is loud static feedback being transmitted to them (I dont hear any static). This used to not be a problem and just started happening the past month or so. Anyone know what might be going on?
Old 06-15-2010, 09:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 C63
What has changed?
Old 06-15-2010, 10:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 BMW X5M DG/AB
Originally Posted by patspm66
Hi guys, my 2009 C63 is having some issues with the bluetooth. My iphone 3GS pairs fine and the interface between the phone and COMAND is working fine as well. I get a great mobile signal and can hear the people on the other end of the phone fine. The problem is that they claim they cant hear me and that there is loud static feedback being transmitted to them (I dont hear any static). This used to not be a problem and just started happening the past month or so. Anyone know what might be going on?
Delete your BT profiles on the phone and the car and the redo the connection. If you still have a problem then the issue may lie with the MB microphone that picks up your voice.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2017 Mini Cooper S Clubman ALL4 - British Racing Green
ATT has also been known to be the problem, I get this problem occasionally, when I am on my phone talking to my wife (we both have 3G's (not the 3GS)). In fact, I have had this problem with other phones as well (and its random, only on one side of the conversation). Not often, I figure about once or twice a week...

side note, its a sad state of mind when not often is considered once or twice a week, ATT's network absolutely blows, and is oversubscribed, and with the new iphone, it will only get worse.