New Iphone App for Teleaid

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 02:24 PM

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts
14 GL550; 14 E63s
New Iphone App for Teleaid

http://telematicsnews.info/2010/06/0...aid-customers/

My renewal is coming up in a month. Not sure if I'm going to stick with Teleaid or jump to Mbrace. I haven't played with Mbrace enough to know if its any better than Teleaid.

I did like the feature where I could do a google maps search on my home computer and send it to my vehicle. But teleaid dropped that feature last year. This app does some of that, but its POI based and not address based.

Has anyone compared the two?
Old 06-23-2010, 02:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C63, Grigio Medio E46 M3
https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...ut-mbrace.html

Still don't know anyone who's actually used it, an I can't get it till November..
Old 06-24-2010, 12:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 AMG
I'm kind of a tech guy and I think it's cool. My dad got mbrace on his car and the lock/unlock ability is awesome. My dad lives in the boonies and it even locked in the garage. The ability to lock your car from anywhere is awesome, but i'm one of those people who always asks if I remembered to lock my car. I am not sure of the other features, but I would do it just for the iPhone app.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C63
Originally Posted by horned_frog_c63
I'm kind of a tech guy and I think it's cool. i'm one of those people who always asks if I remembered to lock my car.
same here man, I couldn't even begin to count how many times i'll park and walk to where I'm going and ask myself if I locked the car or not, and walk all the way back to the car to check.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:32 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63 Capri Blue
I am underwhelmed. In 25 years of driving, I can count the times I would use this on one hand.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2017 Mini Cooper S Clubman ALL4 - British Racing Green
Originally Posted by gravedgr
I am underwhelmed. In 25 years of driving, I can count the times I would use this on one hand.
Please hand in your geek card, return all electronics to the closest recycling center and return to your dark.. techless life

I like the unlock and lock functions, you know how many times I have locked my keys in my trunk....

My previous car (that being up till about 3 months ago) had the smartkey (true smartkey not the MB version), it was impossible to lock the keys in the car, you hit the lock button on the outside door handles and the car yelled at you till you pulled the keys outside the vehicle. Trunk would open if the keys were in the trunk...

I need to break the habit of putting my keys down when I assemble my daily items fromt he trunk.