Sponsored by:

Unknown Error message

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2010 | 11:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63, 2007 GL 450
Unknown Error message

While the car was at the dealership been checked for engine temp changes (see other thread) I also had them look at why my rear window brake light was not working. They saw no errors, so they assume it is a connection issue. To get to the light they would need to get underneath the rear window panel to get in to see if this is the issue, and I did not have time for this. So will do this next time it is in for service. I think the light has been disconnected somehow as I did put extra tires in the trunk when I shipped the car, and did use rear seat-divide to get set of tires in. That been said, when they ran diagnostics tests they came up with error message that they did not even know about. They know it is electrical in nature but have not seen this error code before and simply don't know what it is.

It came up with code B177911. I have attached results of test in the hopes that someone know what this might be. The diagnostics are in Czech, but hoping someone who knows SW will be able to look at this and know what the issue might be. Anyone help me out here?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Diag results.pdf (98.5 KB, 286 views)