Vorstiener or Revozport?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 02:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
Vorstiener or Revozport?

Cant decide between the Revozport rear trunk spoiler or the Vorstiener rear trunk spoiler. Any input and suggestions from you guys would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2009 C63, 2007 GL 450
Personally like the Revozport better but they have had some issues with delivery on time. You can through a dealer or direct. Vorsteiner is carried by lots of distributers and they should be no delivery issues. Also it would depend if you like flat CF (Vor) or gloss (Revo) as a look.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63
Just had to say that is one sweet looking hood in your sig. The carbon fiber roof on Dads car is one sweet looking piece I believe it's from Evosport. I hear nothing but good about Vorsteiner as well.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
Originally Posted by harrower
Personally like the Revozport better but they have had some issues with delivery on time. You can through a dealer or direct. Vorsteiner is carried by lots of distributers and they should be no delivery issues. Also it would depend if you like flat CF (Vor) or gloss (Revo) as a look.
I like them both but cant see myself spending $1000+ for just a rear spoiler, But then again i love how it looks. The price attracting me to the Revozport spoiler. The aggresive good looks is attarcting me to the Vorstiener spoiler. Plus the vorstiener CF pieces are made of dry carbon, I think thats why it costs soo much. Either way if i get either one they are going to be gloss.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
Originally Posted by RStevens63
Just had to say that is one sweet looking hood in your sig. The carbon fiber roof on Dads car is one sweet looking piece I believe it's from Evosport. I hear nothing but good about Vorsteiner as well.
Lol thanks, Thats what made me put it up.
Vorsteiner is pretty pricey. I dont know how it compares to revozport so i really cant make up my mind. If i know it is better quality then the Revozport, i rather buy it. If its the same i rather save myself a couple of hundered bucks and get the revozport piece.
Soo confused...
Old 08-23-2010, 06:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
After careful consideration, i pulled the trigger on the Vorstiener trunk lid spoiler. I figured why not spend the extra money and get a top notch quality dry carbon piece.