C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Kleeman K1 results! (including dyno charts)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 04:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 AMG
My Kleeman K1 results! (including dyno charts)

Hi everyone,

I want to share my new car's K1 tune before and after dyno results with everybody and see what you guys think. Anybody else currently have this tune?

I am not sure I feel the great difference everyone talks about. The dyno sheets I got do show a difference. Here are the results, including AFRs, for anyone who knows about these things and wants to take a look. If there are any signs of dyno manipulation present, please let me know. I really expected to feel a strong difference.

Unfortunately we could not get any baseline quarter mile runs in time before tuning. I do wish we could do a comparison with another tuned car or even a stock C63 and really see where the tune stands. I am on the west coast, if anyone wants to take a ride or compare our cars. Just private message me.

Oh and I think I got ripped off on the dyno--$200 for 6 runs That's a lot of scratch ! My mistake for not asking up front.
Attached Thumbnails My Kleeman K1 results!  (including dyno charts)-dyno-1-afr-web-watermarked-.jpg  

Last edited by C63up; 09-11-2010 at 05:16 PM.
Old 09-11-2010, 05:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 CTS-V
Originally Posted by C63up
Hi everyone,

I want to share my new car's K1 tune before and after dyno results with everybody and see what you guys think. Anybody else currently have this tune?

I am not sure I feel the great difference everyone talks about. The dyno sheets I got do show a difference. Here are the results, including AFRs, for anyone who knows about these things and wants to take a look. If there are any signs of dyno manipulation present, please let me know. I really expected to feel a strong difference.

Unfortunately we could not get any baseline quarter mile runs in time before tuning. I do wish we could do a comparison with another tuned car or even a stock C63 and really see where the tune stands. I am on the west coast, if anyone wants to take a ride or compare our cars. Just private message me.

Oh and I think I got ripped off on the dyno--$200 for 6 runs That's a lot of scratch ! My mistake for not asking up front.
You can't feel a 50 RWHP improvement?

Nice gains.
Old 09-11-2010, 05:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
My results were similar to yours at 421.75/384.30