C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Looks Like MThis made some new friends on M3post!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 11:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'05 C230
Originally Posted by MBH motorsports
There is a guy who runs around the Phoenix area with a plate that says "AMG LOL" So in return. Knowing that his m3 would not have a chance in Hell to beat my old C55, I got this plate.
Saw that guy too cruising in Scottsdale. Black M3.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
Ive driven M cars before, dont get me wrong they are nice, but in many ways you just cant compare it to the brute power of an AMG.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:57 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C63 AMG P30 + OE Tuning
Originally Posted by Jeffield
LOL!

Finally...

I finally understand what his name means on the forum and license plate

"M" this

LOL I just thought it was some sort of vanity plate...
ditto! we had to get a dude from m3post to tell us!!
word on your plate! mthis!
Old 09-26-2010, 09:04 PM

Hey guys,

This is "dencoop" the person that posted the video...

Just take a look at when I becMe a member of this board, I don't contribute on here but I do read many of the cool posts.... Etc

1. Just Wow... Lol
2. As some of you took note... Yes I am trigger happy to use my iPhone camera.
3. Just to be on the same page this was just a simple video of a nice C63 ( and it's not debadged as someone stated) it has the black out badges... And Yes the car does sound amazing...

I guess I may have used the wrong Set of words... I was really just pointing out the funny plate... At the same time please keep in mind... I am not a car nube and have driven the C63 and understand the type of crazy power it makes...and love the torque...( that's why I got a 335 ///M-sport convert with the JB3 tune and bolt ons instead of a true ///M3 cause I wanted that 400+ tq and not 295) Can't imagine what the new 5.5 engine is going to do ESP... With ECU tunning...

But you guys are way over the top... Wholly mother of god....You ripped me a new A-hol

I think you need to chill a bit...

And Yes I am a Russian Jew and I am originally from "Moldova" one of the 15 republics of the old USSR - but I came to the US when I was 8 years old back in 1988 and this country is all I know... My sister was born here and so were my kids...

In any case this was supposed to be a simple video which I expressed my opinion on and you went off on me like I killed someone... Just insane...

Again, I would like to stress that I am really into all cars... But at this time I am really into BMWs... I can't explain it... But they just make me feel right... Like I am in my own house... Everything is just right (not too cold, not too hot, just right) Please understand this was not a rip on the C63 owner...even if it may have come across that way...

Hopefully, I cleared up the air a bit... In any case if you have any other question or would like for me to further explain in greater detail please let me know or better yet if your in the NY/NJ area let's meet up and have a normal human discussion about our cars..

Thanks!

Last edited by dencoop; 09-26-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 911S (garage queen) '13 X3 (family hauler)
Originally Posted by dencoop
have a normal human discussion about our cars..

Thanks!
what is that?

I figured you'd find your way to this thread eventually, welcome.

you seem like an alright guy, but the video is still very douchey!
I think the reason your video got such a response is partly because of the M/BMW fanboy group has become such an annoyance to many car people, especially us AMG guys
Someone who posts 900 videos on youtube is looking for attention, you got it!
So I hope you don't take too much of this very serious.
We've all got our own issues--so be it--enjoy your 15 mins
Old 09-27-2010, 11:40 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E46 M3, '09 C63
I just wasted the last 30 minutes of my life...
Old 09-27-2010, 06:39 PM

no more AMG
Originally Posted by Exacc
I just wasted the last 30 minutes of my life...
+1
Old 09-28-2010, 01:24 AM

CLK 500(Gone), C63 FTW!
Why MOST BMW driver (I said most) always feel the NEED to express their thought toward other car? I love BMW...Since the first time from E30-e36-and the amzing e46. I changed to C63 just simply it's a "better" car FOR ME...and I dont see the point having 8 second faster car on the track for daily drive where I only have time like 2-3 days in a year to go to a race track...

Last edited by B.E.R.U.A.N.G; 09-28-2010 at 01:35 AM.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:33 AM

E46 M3, '09 C63
I love both AMG and M cars! If i had the money I would get and ISF and an RS4 too...

Why the need for a rivalry?

Suby and Evo owners seem to be more mature than this!
Old 09-28-2010, 01:33 AM

E46 M3, '09 C63
Originally Posted by Exacc
I love both AMG and M cars! If i had the money I would get and ISF and an RS4 too...

Why the need for a rivalry?

Suby and Evo owners seem to be more mature than this!
Damn, wasted another 1 minute of my life....sigh
Old 09-29-2010, 12:59 PM

E92 M3
Guys...honestly. Both cars are great. You have more displacement, we have less. Our car handles a little better, yours is faster in a straight line. We have douches, you also have your fair share. etc...

My point is...why did you buy the car? To show off? If yes...that's sad. What I'm getting to is that you bought the car for you, because it suited you more than the competition. Does that mean it's a better car? Sorry, no.

Live with your decision and do not insult members of the other community for theirs...

G
Old 09-29-2010, 01:20 PM

Mercedes C63
Almost tempted to subscribe to the forum just to call the guy a gomer to his face. Who goes to that much effort just to make a post like that.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
Lol, its always the same fight between M and AMG owners.
No need to start something big over something so small.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2017 Mini Cooper S Clubman ALL4 - British Racing Green
Wait.. *looks around*... this is still the internet right... I thought forums were designed to flame and mock people who were different from our own little ecosystem... now you show up here and throw some actual common sense into the game...

You sir, should have your internet license revoked for 6 months to think about this transgression :P
Old 09-29-2010, 01:51 PM

C63 2011
Real douche, making a vid on a license plate?
Old 09-29-2010, 02:15 PM

2009 C63 with Eurocharged tune and charcoal delete
Originally Posted by GewoW
Guys...honestly. Both cars are great. You have more displacement, we have less. Our car handles a little better, yours is faster in a straight line. We have douches, you also have your fair share. etc...

My point is...why did you buy the car? To show off? If yes...that's sad. What I'm getting to is that you bought the car for you, because it suited you more than the competition. Does that mean it's a better car? Sorry, no.

Live with your decision and do not insult members of the other community for theirs...

G
Amen, brother. Couldn't agree more. First of all, the OP who posted the video is just a kid, and he loves BMWs. I'm sure we were all fanboys once; I used to worship the ground that any Ferrari spilt it's oil on, and now generally I can't stand the cars or their owners, not to mention their manipulation of the F1 races. I have always been surprised at how nasty some of the brand rivalries get, when it seems to me that we should all consider ourselves part of an endangered species who still love fast cars of all kinds. Here in Texas we are so surrounded with slow moving SUVs and huge pickup trucks that any guy who is in the fast lane moving 80+mph is a friend of mine, even if he's driving a BMW. One day when everybody is driving stupid hybrid SUVs and little electric cars we will look back on these days and wonder why the M guys and the AMG guys couldn't get along.
Old 09-29-2010, 03:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Originally Posted by Palladin
Amen, brother. Couldn't agree more. First of all, the OP who posted the video is just a kid, and he loves BMWs. I'm sure we were all fanboys once; I used to worship the ground that any Ferrari spilt it's oil on, and now generally I can't stand the cars or their owners, not to mention their manipulation of the F1 races. I have always been surprised at how nasty some of the brand rivalries get, when it seems to me that we should all consider ourselves part of an endangered species who still love fast cars of all kinds. Here in Texas we are so surrounded with slow moving SUVs and huge pickup trucks that any guy who is in the fast lane moving 80+mph is a friend of mine, even if he's driving a BMW. One day when everybody is driving stupid hybrid SUVs and little electric cars we will look back on these days and wonder why the M guys and the AMG guys couldn't get along.
+6.3 AMG
Old 09-29-2010, 04:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
2014 C63 Sedan
Originally Posted by GewoW

G
+1... I understand stating your opinion as to why you picked what you picked(M3/C63/RS4) but i just don't understand why some people feel the need to trash talk other peoples cars...