C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Eurocharged ECU

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 04:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MB GLK 350 4matic(FOR SALE), 2010 C 63 AMG(FOR SALE)
Smile Eurocharged ECU

Just a note to let everyone know that Jerry at Eurocharged Perf. did my ECU upgrade. First, Jerry was great to work with and have nothing but praise for him. Great customer service and always fast return calls. Sent it out on Monday and arrived back to me Wed morning. Been pouring rain so didn't have a chance until Fri to get it out. Had an initial problem, called Jerry and even though he was out of the office, he called back within minutes. He knew exactly what happened, told me how to correct it and the rest is history. Although just going by the seat of my pants there is no doubt that power has been unleashed. Thanks again to Jerry and the excellent service he provided! Great guy to work with. Sorry bout the length of this post but wanted to let everyone know.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
02 CLK 55 AMG,09 C63 loaded with P30
Nice! I have OE-tuning and don't want to go back to stock. BTW what was the initial problem?
Old 10-02-2010, 09:25 AM

MB GLK 350 4matic(FOR SALE), 2010 C 63 AMG(FOR SALE)
Didn't have the ECU connecters seated properly. Jerry says it happens at times since the plugs are so large. Took them off and put them back on but took my time. No problems.
Old 10-02-2010, 11:13 AM

c63 amg
I did my ECU tune same by Eurocharged and followed by Jerry. Good serivce and I had installed for one week. The performance is totally difference from stock. Improvement in acceleration and the rmp pick up fast than before. This is what i need when I buy this c63. Obviously Benz did hide the power of 6.2 enginee for protection. The main point is the price is reasonable for this tune.

Originally Posted by wrecker
Just a note to let everyone know that Jerry at Eurocharged Perf. did my ECU upgrade. First, Jerry was great to work with and have nothing but praise for him. Great customer service and always fast return calls. Sent it out on Monday and arrived back to me Wed morning. Been pouring rain so didn't have a chance until Fri to get it out. Had an initial problem, called Jerry and even though he was out of the office, he called back within minutes. He knew exactly what happened, told me how to correct it and the rest is history. Although just going by the seat of my pants there is no doubt that power has been unleashed. Thanks again to Jerry and the excellent service he provided! Great guy to work with. Sorry bout the length of this post but wanted to let everyone know.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
'09 SL Black, '12 ML63, '13 SL63, '14 E63 Wagon, '14 458 Italia
Also have to chime in as a happy EuroCharged customer.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 167 Likes on 133 Posts
2021 Porsche TTS
Same here. You can't beat the price and the service you get from Jerry.
It really makes a substantial difference in the power.