Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C63 vs. sportbike...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 12:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 118E63
That vid is a joke,what Busa rider in their right mind shows up to a streetrace with a stock-height bike?So,right there that points out that the rider:
A)-has never drag raced before
B)-underestimated his opponent
C)-was not a serious run since he didnt 60' that Gen2 Busa for cr*ap
D)-all of the above

An otherwise stock Gen2 Busa w full exhaust,tune&stock gearing w a skilled rider has gone 202mph at Maxton Mile. The FASTEST GTR to date at a standing mile has only gone 205mph. So what does that mean? A highly modded GTR eeks out 3mph more than a otherwise stock Busa. How bout a modded Busa? Forget it lol!!
The bike already has the extreme advantage. The fact that the GTR is even remotely hanging with the hayabusa is REALLY IMPRESSIVE. Everything you're saying may be true but still I'm very impressed that a car with widely available mods can do the standing mile 3 mph faster than a hayabusa.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:24 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
amg
Originally Posted by wankeldude
The bike already has the extreme advantage. The fact that the GTR is even remotely hanging with the hayabusa is REALLY IMPRESSIVE. Everything you're saying may be true but still I'm very impressed that a car with widely available mods can do the standing mile 3 mph faster than a hayabusa.
Yes,its impressive to have a 800hp car hang w a stock Busa no doubt.

And,yes the highly modded GTR that ran 205 at the mile does indeed hold the record as being the fastest one around.

And yes,its 3mph faster then a bolt on Busa...but whats impressive to ME is the Busa that went 278mph at the very same venue..that'd be a measly 73mph faster in the standing mile then the 205mph GTR but whose counting
Old 11-05-2010, 01:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID

And,yes the highly modded GTR that ran 205 at the mile does indeed hold the record as being the fastest one around.

And yes,its 3mph faster then a bolt on Busa...but whats impressive to ME is the Busa that went 278mph at the very same venue..that'd be a measly 73mph faster in the standing mile then the 205mph GTR but whose counting

+1,
Old 11-05-2010, 07:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very impressive indeed. by the way, have you seen the videos by a dude who calls himself ghost rider? Turbo busa doing the craziest *****
Old 11-05-2010, 07:16 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
amg
Originally Posted by wankeldude
very impressive indeed. by the way, have you seen the videos by a dude who calls himself ghost rider? Turbo busa doing the craziest *****
Yeah,that guys a LUNATIC!! lol...I like when he eggs the cops on to chase him&F's with them until he's bored..then he just takes off. His Bus is putting down 500rwhp