C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Est. Build Date December 10th. Need Support. Dying From Waiting.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 08:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 P31 C63 2015 CLA45
Est. Build Date December 10th. Need Support. Dying From Waiting.

Dealer just told me build date of December 10th. Since it's within two weeks, do you think that they are pretty accurate? I need forum support. Have been waiting for 2.5 months, and have about 1.5 months left of waiting. One of the most exciting parts of my life and have been counting the days. I've been going through the forum every hour since my joining, the day I pulled the trigger. I've never been in so much pain waiting on anything. I'd rather have blue ***** than wait another 2 months. But when it's said and done, it'll be worth the wait right?
Old 11-30-2010, 08:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 C63 P31
Originally Posted by khmergod
Dealer just told me build date of December 10th. Since it's within two weeks, do you think that they are pretty accurate? I need forum support. Have been waiting for 2.5 months, and have about 1.5 months left of waiting. One of the most exciting parts of my life and have been counting the days. I've been going through the forum every hour since my joining, the day I pulled the trigger. I've never been in so much pain waiting on anything. I'd rather have blue ***** than wait another 2 months. But when it's said and done, it'll be worth the wait right?
Yes, it will be worth the wait! I lurked around in this forum for more than a year before jumping on a great deal a couple of months ago. While the c63 is far from perfect (nav/interiors not the best), it is probably one of the most exciting cars you can buy in this price range. The engine sounds amazing from the drivers seat or outside, and it is surprisingly practical, much more so than a small coupe. You will be very happy with your purchase!!
Old 11-30-2010, 09:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by khmergod
I would say the winter is here so waiting would be good anyhow but you are in texas!

Its SO worth the wait. I would be really excited for the P31 and LSD that's for sure.
Old 11-30-2010, 10:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'14 911S (garage queen) '13 X3 (family hauler)
hang in there man--I was in the same boat as you--I ordered mine on May 5th, car was built July 4th and it arrived the end of August--almost a 4 month wait for me.
It seemed like that day was never going to come, but when it arrived it was one of the happiest days of my life!
RAKLAW pointed me to the shipping info which got me throught the last two weeks because I was able to track the car on the boat ride over every day.
When you get closer to your shipping date PM me or search the archives for how to do this it's really cool!

It's all worth it, I have the P31 and LSD too and I love it everyday and never look back at all. I still remember the first few times I drove the car and feeling so siked that it lived up to my expectations--so few things can do that in this world, this car for me still delivers the goods

hang in brother!