Sponsored by:

Need Your opinion on Price

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 10:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TL
Need Your opinion on Price

Whats up guys, long time lurker and I have finally come to the point in my life where I feel I can afford a c63 But I need your help with telling me what I should offer this dealership for this car.... It's an 2008 with 23,xxx miles on it, Clean carfax, has navigation and the leather packages and they are asking 45k for it and it is non CPO.... What do you think is fair to offer for this car considering it is an 2008 (Even though i would prefer an 09 with a little less miles)... Im not in any particular rush to put something but its just that i wat to avoid private party sales and I would like to buy from a dealership around where I am from.Thanks for the help in advance guys and Sorry that this has to be my first post on the Site but Hopefully I can officially be an official member somewhat soon with a c63. Thanks
Old 12-12-2010, 10:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63 AMG
If it was me I would do an average of 10 searches on various dealers around the country and see what they are selling for. Just use Autotrader as a reference and round up your numbers then go to the dealer to negotiate. I paid $52 and change for mine fairly loaded and it was new so you are not that far off from getting a new one.

The used cars have plenty of gap to negotiate.Don't just jump on the first deal, compare the prices with other similar cars around. As far is the 08 vs 09, there are absolutely minimum insignificant differences. It is a personal choice of what package you want, I suggest to get the seats package
Old 12-12-2010, 10:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TL
Originally Posted by C63newdude
If it was me I would do an average of 10 searches on various dealers around the country and see what they are selling for. Just use Autotrader as a reference and round up your numbers then go to the dealer to negotiate. I paid $52 and change for mine fairly loaded and it was new so you are not that far off from getting a new one.

The used cars have plenty of gap to negotiate.Don't just jump on the first deal, compare the prices with other similar cars around. As far is the 08 vs 09, there are absolutely minimum insignificant differences. It is a personal choice of what package you want, I suggest to get the seats package
Thanks for the quick response!, Im in no rush and Im not being to picky with what Im looking for I just want to spend under 46k and there just a handfull of options I want, color is not a big factor... Your right I just have to be patient I just have to keep searching...