Sponsored by:

How long does it take to install the c63 interior

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 02:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes C63 amg, Bmw X5,
How long does it take to install the c63 interior

How long does it take. Everything except the dashboard(wheel and all the controls and the console). So front seats, back seats, headliner, etc. And also the exterior as the whole car was repainted.

My service shop is telling me its going to take him a week because he needs to make sure everything is fitted correctly, the gaps etc. However I dont think you need 5 working days to put together one car or maybe i am wrong.

Im paying him alot of money to take care of my car but it it taking forever. I was supposed to get it last friday and now I am being told i need to wait until this friday and thats the earliest I can expect to get it...I just know he s gonna tell me on friday that I need to wait until monday. I just want to get my ride asaappp=)))
Old 03-28-2011, 02:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
If you are very familiar with the C63 (like a certified/experienced Mercedes tech) you can strip the interior in a couple of hours.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
they need dyno time and track time with the car to make sure the interior holds up

seems like a long time to install interior
Old 03-28-2011, 03:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts
Steel Grey Metallic C63!!
The longer he holds your car, the more hours he's billing for. 1 week to put together a c63 interior? lol
Old 03-28-2011, 08:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes C63 amg, Bmw X5,
could it be the exterior that uses that much time to be put together and fitted properly? Its pretty much everything that needs to be put back on. Rear lights bumpers, headlights, grill,diffuser,sunroof,trunk,rear spoiler and so on. But I still think it should be done faster..

I m going to check out how many hours is he charging me for all this and then think about it if its too much.