C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Warning to Mercedes Enthusiasts! Evosport hundreds of thousands in debt, not deliveri

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 03:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 52 Posts
Steel Grey Metallic C63!!
Originally Posted by jacob502
Another thing I want you all to be aware of from Evosport, especially for SLS owners. Now we all know that Evosport dont make sport filters. However, when you visit thier website and hit the SLS product guide you will find that they have sport filters for the SLS. They must know someone that will be developing them and are taking orders without the intention of delevering them until they come out. The Big names like BMC, K&N, Pipercross have not developed anything for the SLS air filters, and somehow Evosport did?

BEWARE!

More like Titanium Nuts! lolz
Old 04-05-2011, 03:43 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
Big ones!
Old 04-05-2011, 03:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63AMG
The Recession, Things Are Tough All Over, OMG, the skies falling......

Damn, starting to feel like an old fart. Just ordered my third set of rear tires. Must be the power pulley wearing em out. Thanks Evosport!
Old 04-05-2011, 04:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EuroCharged 2012 C63 BS Coupè
[QUOTE=jacob502;4609517]The Big names like BMC, K&N, Pipercross have not developed anything for the SLS air filters, and somehow Evosport did?

Brabus has HiPerformance air filters for the SLS for those that may be interested....
Old 04-05-2011, 04:16 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
[quote=NORTH 44 C63;4609595]
The Big names like BMC, K&N, Pipercross have not developed anything for the SLS air filters, and somehow Evosport did?

Brabus has HiPerformance air filters for the SLS for those that may be interested....
Exactley right, Thats because Brabus makes those filters themselves.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:17 PM
Out Of Control!

This feels like Charlie Sheens Winning comedy tour. lol

An argument that will never end.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:25 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Audi A5 Sportback + Cannondale Prophet
Jacob502, do you really need to scream these things? Please keep it civil. Screaming at the top of your lungs is not being civil. You can air your frustrations using normal, everyday language and font.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nola
Jacob502, do you really need to scream these things? Please keep it civil. Screaming at the top of your lungs is not being civil. You can air your frustrations using normal, everyday language and font.
Scream???
whos screaming? i dont hear anything pal.
Just some info I liked to highlight. There is bothing wrong with my language

If your looking for some trouble, go somewhere else
Old 04-05-2011, 04:33 PM
SMP
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by dodger63
Not much relevience! Anyway it's all made up in evosports case.. They have been telling customers untruths in my opinion, and dodging calls and blaming each other Simon says it's brads fault bead says it's Simon fault??
Apparently not all of them ....... Not only did I buy parts from Evosport, I handed over my keys for them to work on my car. And anyone who knows me in person, is aware of how **** I am about my cars . Never once when my car was with them, did I have an uneasy feeling. Every time my car was delivered back to me in the same condition it was in when I dropped it off and the work performed as promised.

Now, I do understand that some people have/had difficulties getting their parts. Were this situations properly dealt with by Evosport, not really in my opinion. But as Brad mentioned, Evosport hired new people to address the current problems and avoid them in the future. It seems to me they're taking the right step into the future. To have this thread open for everyone to post their opinion, is one of them.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 52 Posts
Steel Grey Metallic C63!!
Originally Posted by SMP
Apparently not all of them ....... Not only did I buy parts from Evosport, I handed over my keys for them to work on my car. And anyone who knows me in person, is aware of how **** I am about my cars . Never once when my car was with them, did I have an uneasy feeling. Every time my car was delivered back to me in the same condition it was in when I dropped it off and the work performed as promised.

Now, I do understand that some people have/had difficulties getting their parts. Were this situations properly dealt with by Evosport, not really in my opinion. But as Brad mentioned, Evosport hired new people to address the current problems and avoid them in the future. It seems to me they're taking the right step into the future. To have this thread open for everyone to post their opinion, is one of them.
I believe JRCart felt the same way until he got jerked around by Evosport. Now he has to resort to utilizing his accountants and attorney's to settle the matter. That doesn't sound like Evosport was all that forthcoming with him with his CLK BS
Old 04-05-2011, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Scream???
whos screaming? i dont hear anything pal.
Just some info I liked to highlight. There is bothing wrong with my language

If your looking for some trouble, go somewhere else
Using large font like that is the online equivalent of screaming, and I don't appreciate it. I also don't appreciate you taking an aggressive stance on a call for civility. It is clear that you have a chip on your shoulder, an axe to grind and a score to settle, but as I said, keep it civil, and don't take it out on mods.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:43 PM
Banned

Received 72 Likes on 62 Posts
Speedriven
Originally Posted by jvanbrecht
However, one thing seems to be apparent, that many of them take your money prior to having any stock, or prior to them shipping if they do have it in stock.
Just for the record: I don't know of any company that will ship an item before it is paid for. Even if they will, they'll usually require COD. I think I am either reading into this or it's an unreasonable expectation.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:02 PM
SMP
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by I am Jeff
I believe JRCart felt the same way until he got jerked around by Evosport. Now he has to resort to utilizing his accountants and attorney's to settle the matter. That doesn't sound like Evosport was all that forthcoming with him with his CLK BS
That might be so, but since I'm not personally informed with all the facts from both sides, I can't and won't comment on this particular situation.

Just out of curiosity, are you one of his "entourage" that does the posting for him and has intimate knowledge of all his business dealings? ........ seriously, no pun intended, it's just a question
Old 04-05-2011, 05:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by Speedriven
Just for the record: I don't know of any company that will ship an item before it is paid for. Even if they will, they'll usually require COD. I think I am either reading into this or it's an unreasonable expectation.
I think he is saying that they should not charge the customer until their order actually ships. This is standard practice for almost all companies that sell products online. They may take the credit card information ahead of time, but the card is never charged until the order actually ships. In other words, they would not charge the customer, then wait 4 to 5 months until the product is in stock, then ship it.

This is getting a little off topic though.... and I don't think the OP would like that
Old 04-05-2011, 05:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Using large font like that is the online equivalent of screaming, and I don't appreciate it. I also don't appreciate you taking an aggressive stance on a call for civility. It is clear that you have a chip on your shoulder, an axe to grind and a score to settle, but as I said, keep it civil, and don't take it out on mods.
For some reason he tends to be very aggressive in his posts... and sometimes resorts to personal attacks if he can't answer, but I think in this case he just didn't realize that capital letters and large fonts meant yelling.

Last edited by MB_Forever; 04-05-2011 at 05:11 PM.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
By customers I did not refer to you, although you had A good experience with them I and other people I'm in contact with have not of late, all I got from them was untruths, I got a run around and around and around, the girl who answers the phone, simon, brad.. Nothing but run around and mistruths.

I'm glad you are **** with your car and got everything brad promised you.

Originally Posted by SMP

Old 04-05-2011, 05:10 PM
Banned

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by MB_Forever
For some reason he tends to be very aggressive in his posts... and sometimes disrespectful, but I think in this case he just didn't realize that capital letters and large fonts meant yelling.
Thank you
Old 04-05-2011, 05:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 66 Likes on 49 Posts
'08 C63 Estate
Old 04-05-2011, 05:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Thank you
LOL.... sometimes civilized discussions, despite disagreement, end very well

Back on topic.... I think it'd calm things down a lot of Evosport came on here and explained a little bit more about each situation and what happened. This way, we get both sides of the story and hopefully a more complete picture.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MB_Forever
LOL.... sometimes civilized discussions, despite disagreement, end very well

Back on topic.... I think it'd calm things down a lot of Evosport came on here and explained a little bit more about each situation and what happened. This way, we get both sides of the story and hopefully a more complete picture.
I just want my power Pulley man. If they dont want to give it to me, why cant they just refund me my money back?
Old 04-05-2011, 05:20 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Thank you
Let's put this one down to cultural differences then! Could I ask you for an edit back to normal font? People do get worked up with the large fonts.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:25 PM

CLS55, C63, 997 Turbo
More like Titanium Nuts! lolz
Actually more like no nuts at all.

And you know this first hand because? It amazes me how some people are so quick to jump on the bandwagon without any facts. Really? Do you know JRCart personally? Were you there when this all happened?

It's obvious this jacob character has an agenda. Reading all his posts and his obvious connections to another company. The writing is all over the wall. The purpose of this thread is to purely bash- very pathetic and very sad that this behavior is allowed.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:49 PM
SMP
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by dodger63
By customers I did not refer to you, although you had A good experience with them I and other people I'm in contact with have not of late, all I got from them was untruths, I got a run around and around and around, the girl who answers the phone, simon, brad.. Nothing but run around and mistruths.

I'm glad you are **** with your car and got everything brad promised you.
I know you didn't ....... I'm not sensitive or act out of emotions like a girl. I do my thinking with what I have between my ears

I'm sorry that happened to you. I know it's no fun. However, I thought you received your parts a little while ago?
Old 04-05-2011, 05:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by blair_mbz
Actually more like no nuts at all. .
its ok. your jealous

Originally Posted by blair_mbz
It's obvious this jacob character has an agenda. Reading all his posts and his obvious connections to another company. The writing is all over the wall. The purpose of this thread is to purely bash- very pathetic and very sad that this behavior is allowed.
The only pathetic person in here is you. I'm not bashing anybody
Old 04-05-2011, 06:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EuroCharged 2012 C63 BS Coupè
Now this is just sad...

A new low for MBWorld

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Warning to Mercedes Enthusiasts! Evosport hundreds of thousands in debt, not deliveri