Group Buy for Dads Performance new C/F Trunk

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 03:19 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 AMG
Group Buy for Dads Performance new C/F Trunk

Due to the recent post concerning a competitor copying and selling their version of my trunk, Revozport and I have put a package together to better compete with them. If you want the "original" Dads Performance carbon fiber trunk with the integrated spoiler now will be the best time to get one.

Next, I need to thank all of those that already purchased the trunk. Thank you again for your patronage and I will do all I can to help you in the future with any purchases you make.

If we can get an order of 10 or more together I can offer it at the following price. We can only do this with an order of 10 or more. This package of 10 has special shipping arrangements figured in also.

The "ORIGINAL" Dads Performance carbon fiber trunk is being offered for $1280.
This price does not include freight. If you are within the continental US all you will have to pay is the freight from Florida to you. However, if two of you want to purchase them together then I can have them shipped direct to you from Revozport (two in a box) and that will actually be all you pay.

If you are outside the continental US and the trunk has to be shipped air direct to you then your price is $1200 plus freight to you. I am being as fair as I can to everyone.

They will begin production immediately upon placement of order and can start shipping within three weeks. That means you can have them in probably less than four weeks from the starting time.

Please let me know if you are interested in being one of the 10. Once again, thank you for your support!!

Coming soon - HMS wide body kit and new style rear bumper.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
The original is the best!!! Loving my trunk!!
Old 07-06-2011, 12:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 CTS-V
Another thumbs up for this trunk.