C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

would anyone be interested in trading smoked tail lights for stock?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 06:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 E63-S, 1987 190E 2.3-16, 1985 325E
would anyone be interested in trading smoked tail lights for stock?

i am looking to get rid of my tail lights, they were done by jon's tinted tails he does very good work, and you may look up his work on both his website if you google him, or even on other users pics posted on the forum, below is an image of my car with the taillights, please let me know if anyone would like to trade, preferably a meet up with a quick swap (i know how to remove and install them for anyone who would need the help) if someone beyond local meeting is interested i am willing to trade via shipping, as one tracking # is exchanged i'll exchange mine to you. thanks guys!

Old 09-06-2011, 07:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AMG
So that means someone could send you the lamps without LED's?

Most C-Classes have the incandescent bulbs, not the LED's which only come with the light package...

Just a heads up before you potentially get burned.

(car looks sick btw)
Old 09-06-2011, 07:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 E63-S, 1987 190E 2.3-16, 1985 325E
thanks for the heads up wwmindy! i knew this, i was going to finalize it before i would go through with the trade, for anyone that reads form this point on, yes, only amg package or amg tails with the led signal, i am going to be getting the 2012's!

and thanks for the comment, it's actually an old shot! from the spring, at the moment it has wheels as well, but i don't like the whole "step by step" forum posting, i will have her done aesthetically by the winter, will definitely send you over a pm at the thread with the final shots
Old 09-06-2011, 10:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by skokkosis
thanks for the heads up wwmindy! i knew this, i was going to finalize it before i would go through with the trade, for anyone that reads form this point on, yes, only amg package or amg tails with the led signal, i am going to be getting the 2012's!

and thanks for the comment, it's actually an old shot! from the spring, at the moment it has wheels as well, but i don't like the whole "step by step" forum posting, i will have her done aesthetically by the winter, will definitely send you over a pm at the thread with the final shots
no prob man...just looking out for a fellow citizen. btw it doesnt need to be a sport pack car - could be a luxury 300 with the light package (that should open up your market significantly since you are just on the 63 thread now)...cheers!